Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Southside,
I have a couple of jungles like your first two pics. They were sold to me as "Honey Jungles" (@ $250ea). I have heard lots of debate as to what they are-atherton, hypo etc. i don't know (and don't care) about any of that, what I do know is that they are wonderful to handle, excellent feeders and generally very interactive, curious creatures. I wouldn't swap them for a million dollars, I am glad i have them.
Nice looking animal you have, whatever the general herp venacular fashion of the day declairs it to be.
cheers malisa

Thats the most darwin looking jungle i have ever seen in the first pic.It looks like our male darwin same colours pattern

re The

I like the look of the snake SAZ posted,has a nice cape york looking appearance to it.

You got it, exactly my point.

Anyway it's all cleared up now, it's a coastal Darwin Jungle that may or may not be a hypo :)

The definition is so massively broad it leaves itself open for unbridled usage.
Which to me makes the term in itself nearly useless, as just about any animal
could be labeled "hypo" as long as theres other animals darker than it?

You got it, exactly my point.

Anyway it's all cleared up now, it's a coastal Darwin Jungle that may or may not be a hypo :)

You got it right there.
Anyone want some hatchies in a couple of years...start saving...LOL ;):lol:

Yeah I'll have some but only if you can squeeze some Diamond blood into the mix as well :)

is this some kind of joke trying to sell a darwin as a hypo jungle for few extra bucks or is that really suposed to be a jungle

looks like this one

Last edited:
looks like this one

colourwise - kind of similar
head pattern - no freaking way

clearly you lot havent read the full thread there are pics of clutchmates with standard B & G colouration, the debate is whether it is hypo - not is this a darwin or a jungle!!! LOL

doesn't look anything like that darwin that's submersed in it's water bowl trying to drown it's mites to me ! LOL

doesn't look anything like that darwin that's submersed in it's water bowl trying to drown it's mites to me ! LOL
LMAO...I didn't want to post anymore on this thread, but that's pretty damn funny....:lol::lol: Sort of what I was thinking!!!

Biggie, no way man..... just, no... totally different. Nice Darwin by the way. But nothing like that jungle.

I like the look of the snake SAZ posted,has a nice cape york looking appearance to it.

The male or the female? I thought Cape Yorks were pretty sizeable?

Oh I see, Lily is only 1300mm and obviously Roger Lester can confirm she is a pure Tully. The male obviously isn't fully grown yet. He looks a lot like his Dad, who was a Roger Lester Tully too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back