The Poll for Win a Date with Recharge - The worlds most eligible bachelor!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was the best entrant to date Recharge

• Johnbowmonie (Simone)

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Jen

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Tatelina

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Gaara

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Bryony

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Inkslinger

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Jordo

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • GreenWillow

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Kelly

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • DameJaquie

Votes: 34 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww come on people, one vote - and yeah, i voted for myself. How sad, i will never win recharge for my own. Maybe we should talk qualities other than physical - especially since 1. i can't compete with the mesmerising bouncy bouncy (12d thankyou very much)
and 2. i can't find that darn photo...
I cook, i clean, i don't care if you leave the toilet seat upI actively encourage my man to go out with the boys, i enjoy watching most sport, i don't drink much (designated driver, well , in a few months anyway l-plater), i bring coffee and toast in the morning, i give massages - with or without oils, i have a pool table, yummm..... can't think of anything else that i can put here without getting thrown off the site....

OK people.......
here is the deal ;)

If tatelina and i tie we will go bikini jelly wrestling on you tube!

Last edited:
Man, if you don't drum up some votes I will have to do it for you :p

Oh come on my main man slimy ;) you know you want to vote for me.....you have just been blinded by the infinate beauty and ultimate desirability of DameJaquie, Tatelina and Kelly.....

BUT

i am more than willing to fight for the right of recharge ;) :) :D

All I can say is go the draw Tatelina vs Bryony... then we have to re-poll who wins the jelly wrestling...

Tatelina promises to wear the outfit she wore on the previous pages in her photo shoot.

But what does Bryony promise? :p

My vote is sealed till the end... Last minute voting maybe.... :)

Can't wait till friday 2:56pm (2nd March 2007)...

The world is watching with baited anticipation... More votes - ladies, gentleman and gaara... more scandals please... scandals bring out the voters among us...

But what does Bryony promise? :p

I as a fellow citizen of APS here by declare that if she wins this here date with recharge...that she will increase bouncing in all threads by %75 :D

</IMG>

Ladies and gentlemans - with only the rest of tonight, Wednesday and Thursday (plus a little of friday) to vote - you better get ya voting socks on...

DJ still clearly leads after a small amount of battling from Tatelina which doesn't seem to have dropped off, but has taken a back seat. Which may well be where DJ ends up if she wins.

Only 6 votes in it between 1st and second... It's still anyone's game!

But a whopping 18 votes clear of 3rd spot. Is it a two horse race? Or are both not akin to being likened to horses?

What happened to the star of the show gaara? What happened to Jordo? And why has Bryony slipped into 5th spot (which is really 6th because 3rd is tied equal).

Did all the wit of GW go to waste... Or is it GoneWollow now?

And has everyone (of the well over 1000 members of APS) voted for someone? If not, VOTE!

I'm second prize so Tatelina may well be going on a date with me ;)

I'm second prize so Tatelina may well be going on a date with me ;)

And certainly not complaining either! :D
slim6y said:
All I can say is go the draw Tatelina vs Bryony... then we have to re-poll who wins the jelly wrestling...

Tatelina promises to wear the outfit she wore on the previous pages in her photo shoot.

But what does Bryony promise?
The world is watching with baited anticipation... More votes - ladies, gentleman and gaara... more scandals please... scandals bring out the voters among us...
Scandals hey? Well you know what I heard....Bryony doesn't actually look like an animae cartoon! She's actually human! *gobsmacked*
And and and... I heard that GW actually pulled out because she's already been* on a date with Recharge!
And and... DJ is cheating because she's continually bumping her own thread!
And I think Gaara is on a road trip on the way to see Recharge incase he doens't win the poll and needs to take matters into his own hands!

*may or may not be true....is actually not true

Well you know what I heard....Bryony doesn't actually look like an animae cartoon! She's actually human! *gobsmacked*

lol!
Oh no!
I have been exposed for the human i really am.......so.................................

VOTE FOR ME :D

lol!
Oh no!
I have been exposed for the human i really am.......so.................................

VOTE FOR ME :D

Don't cover it up for what it's worth - it's just the way you're drawn... oh so perfectly... :)

Just over 24 hours to go...

5 votes ahead of Tatelina in second place is our current leader DJ....

3rd Equal was the former leader Kelly and the hot favourite gaara... both have curtailed off and require 18 votes to be any sort of competition!

But there's more than 18 votes left in it!

But only 24 hours to go... and then it's all over... and Recharge will be ahppily married and cooking for two!

Plus the ironing he will be doing...

The vacuuming....

The dishes...

The lawns...

Walking the dogs and babies....

Getting up at 4am to feed the babies...

Getting up at 2am to feed the babies...

Putting babies to bed...

Putting the babies back to bed...

Vacuuming.... Ironing... Dishes....

What a great life that most of us can only be jealous about...

We look forward to 3pm tomorrow when the winner is announced... More VOTES REQUIRED!

if one person apart from me votes for me i'll be happy...please?

Jen... Your wish came true... now if only we can get another 200 votes before 3pm tomorrow... i will be happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back