The Poll for Win a Date with Recharge - The worlds most eligible bachelor!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was the best entrant to date Recharge

• Johnbowmonie (Simone)

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Jen

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Tatelina

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Gaara

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Bryony

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Inkslinger

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Jordo

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • GreenWillow

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Kelly

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • DameJaquie

Votes: 34 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou thankyou thankyou

JUST 8 HOURS TO GO!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

A close and tight match... nothing better for a date!

Get in there!

Turn that frown upside down... Go poll your voters or let the voters poll you :p

Tight?
Its a full blown landslide!

I only have 11 votes :(

Oh my goodness! I never realised that you only had that many! And with all that bouncing? Maybe we have alot of gay men online?? But wait...then...why are they voting for me and DJ..? Maybe because we're actually men! MWahahahaha < evil laugh

Just over 24 hours to go...

5 votes ahead of Tatelina in second place is our current leader DJ....

3rd Equal was the former leader Kelly and the hot favourite gaara... both have curtailed off and require 18 votes to be any sort of competition!

But there's more than 18 votes left in it!

But only 24 hours to go... and then it's all over... and Recharge will be ahppily married and cooking for two!

Plus the ironing he will be doing...

The vacuuming....

The dishes...

The lawns...

Walking the dogs and babies....

Getting up at 4am to feed the babies...

Getting up at 2am to feed the babies...

Putting babies to bed...

Putting the babies back to bed...

Vacuuming.... Ironing... Dishes....

What a great life that most of us can only be jealous about...

We look forward to 3pm tomorrow when the winner is announced... More VOTES REQUIRED!

only one problem with this, I'm pretty sure I'm infertile :p

So here it is - the voting soon stopped after R announced his fertility...

It appears that we should look at the order of merit here...

Jen got off to a slow start and finished with a faster than her slow start, but still not fast enough to reach the top.

The ever so quiet Jordo only lept ahead by 1 vote to be pegged to 9th possie... But being the 9th most likely person to date Recharge in the universe is quite a big ask!

And another vote further ahead is our resident drawer - inkslinger. Sorry R, you're not getting that tattoo date you always wanted.

Bryony had to admit she's not a cartoon, that is what cost her this game. She promised more bounce, but the voters didn't want to poll her. Well, some of them did... :)

Coming in equal, and maybe because of their status was Johnbowmonie and GreenWillow. Suprisingly both under performed but at least weren't left for dust. Wit wasn't everything I guess.

Getting off to an early lead, but not getting off any further was our youngest contestant, at only 17 she was the 4th most likey in the whole universe to date recharge, im just gutted she didn't make the trip from perth!

Gaara suprised us so much with not winning. But he will get back up there... 3rd isn't too bad, but you still lost!

The biggest event was the duel between tatelina and our now winner... I have to admit that tatelina was pegged at the poll by only 5 votes...

Congratulation to DameJaquie... your prize is in the mail...

I feel so sorry for Recharge, missing out on a date with Gaara - DAMN.

lol so, so I go by general or express post? and so I need to put holes in the box?

I suppose I'll have to start thinking about how to get there and stuff :eek: oh dear...
DameJaquie, you will be gentile with me won't you??

thanks all for a great race :D

so ummm.. what now?

You need an esk and some tape, scissors for holes, and we can call up AAE and get you on the next flight...

Otherwise...

it's all up to you now!!

so, any ofther losers wanna go meet up at the pub where we can all feel sorry for ourselves?

YAY @ PUB!

I'm doing just fine feeling sorry formyself here with my dribkies........but pub sounds better!

All us sorry loosers to meet at the pub in 10mins!

oh dear lord, I just checked transport, the train alone will cost $98 :p lol
well, I guess this whole thing will be happening in about a months time, after some serious saving
haha

maybe I should stop in sydney for a few nights on the way back?? ;)
who's gonna put me up for a night or two? :D

IT... should I spell it out to you I T... IT!!! :p you did IT... IT!!! IT!!! IT!!!!

Ahhh... you won 1st place in a dating competition - collect $10 from each of the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back