The Poll for Win a Date with Recharge - The worlds most eligible bachelor!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was the best entrant to date Recharge

• Johnbowmonie (Simone)

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Jen

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Tatelina

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • Gaara

Votes: 18 12.3%
  • Bryony

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Inkslinger

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Jordo

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • GreenWillow

Votes: 13 8.9%
  • Kelly

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • DameJaquie

Votes: 34 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatelina you're pretty hot... Maybe an 8/10?
I'd much prefer jelly wrestling ;)

But you're still winning!! *whinges*
If only this wasn't an all ages site... *thinks of the photos she could post* :p

Oh.. the scandal that rocks the polls...

Tatelina throws a wobbly after inadvertantly being left out of the poem - which admitidley I feel bad about... But what rhymes with tatelina... ballernina???

So just for you..

Tatelina sulks and throws a tanty,
So she photographs herself in a lacey panty,
She looks too hot,
To win the lot,
And she's off to have a ranty...

Tatelina takes the LEAD

Campaign drive is paying off then Tatelina ;)

Oh.. the scandal that rocks the polls...

Tatelina throws a wobbly after inadvertantly being left out of the poem - which admitidley I feel bad about... But what rhymes with tatelina... ballernina???

So just for you..

Tatelina sulks and throws a tanty,
So she photographs herself in a lacey panty,
She looks too hot,
To win the lot,
And she's off to have a ranty...

Tatelina takes the LEAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Gee thanks. But oooo ooo ooo! Who's winning now after throwing a tanty?
*jumps up and down with her hand in the air* :D

I'm going to go cry,
Do you know why?
I want more votes!
I need to rock the boat!
But its a little scanty...
to be posted in your pantie...
So i will just bounce around :D
Up, down, up, down :D

The challenge is on... Tatelina has gone rounding up the votes and is now clearing the leader board and secures almost 25% of the vote! What an amazing comeback... The only othe rmover is gaara.

But now it's bryony's turn to go hard out campaigning... of course it's all about recharge... Recharge how do yuo feel this vote is going? Any suprises?

Congrats Tatelina on your new found confidence... Good luck to the rest... I feel panty shots are required by the looks of things!

Bah! When I left I was in the lead! Sheesh!
Maybe I should put up more photos... when all the kiddies have gone to sleep. ;)

Hey, there was a round 2? where was i, can i put my answers in now?

Hey, there was a round 2? where was i, can i put my answers in now?

We've been waiting to hear from you... Yes put answers in NOW! It's not too late... We thought you had done a runner...

1. Kid with cancer, so many cancers can be cured these days.
2. Oooh, hard one, with my time proven GROWL voice (works a treat on my dog, neice co-workers...) i'd scare the poop out of the dob, who would then be thrown as a sacrifice to the tarantualas, while recharge and i spent our remailing time on earth umm... i'd probably get into trouble if i finished that train of thought.
3. Hell, my job sucks, lets celebrate!!

Umpire slimy!!!!!!!!
I see this as cheating!

I want her banned from the comp and a big naughty sticker next to her name!!!!!

I see the protest flag is waving - it's a white lacie frilly flag like thing... no wait... it's... oh Bry...

We can't ban someone because they're gorgous now can we? Or we'd have to ban you (hahaha)...

Man, if you don't drum up some votes I will have to do it for you :p

Good luck ladies, gentleman and gaara.... there's merely 4 more days of unadulterated voting. I suggest you get those lack lustre voters by polling much harder... yes.. the harder you poll the bigger the vote!

Theres a photo of me on here somewhere, Revdan, help me out? I can't find the thing and i think you still have it?

Oh, if no one can find it... slinky black dress, blood red lippy, dog collar, blonde waves cascading over bare shoulders.....

Theres a photo of me on here somewhere, Revdan, help me out? I can't find the thing and i think you still have it?

Oh, here I was thinking your avatar photo was you... silly me :p

Welcome back into the race Jen... Good to see ya here... Drumming up support... Still 4 days to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back