Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm well your horse lost in transit story made me think of my horse...

he has greasy heel atm which has really bummed me off... specially as we are competing this w.end :evil:

oh and my OH throwing hissy fits which resemble a 4 year old child kicking his toys around... and he doesnt get it when i say he needs to "grow up" :evil::evil::rolleyes:

i would like the vent on the little brats at my riding stable who hit the horses and beleive that thats the best way to teach them and punish them for doing something wrong!!!!!! i hate hate hate hate hate it!!!!!! its basically animal abuse! i hope one day one of the horses will kick their teeth out :mad:

i would like the vent on the little brats at my riding stable who hit the horses and beleive that thats the best way to teach them and punish them for doing something wrong!!!!!! i hate hate hate hate hate it!!!!!! its basically animal abuse! i hope one day one of the horses will kick their teeth out :mad:

I agree if the horse isnt up to sratch, you shouldnt hit it, it should be humanely euthanased and a new one purchased :lol:

the way some of those girls treat those horses, i bet their on their hoofs and knees, begging to be sent to the glue factory...... :S

People who believe it's their right to flick their cigarette butts on the ground. IT'S NOT! IT'S LITTERING!
I don't throw my bottle top on the ground when I crack open a stubby, or throw the wrapper on the ground after unwrapping a lolly. I hate lazy people who litter. It's RUDE, ARROGANT and LAZY!

people who believe it's their right to flick their cigarette butts on the ground. It's not! It's littering!
I don't throw my bottle top on the ground when i crack open a stubby, or throw the wrapper on the ground after unwrapping a lolly. I hate lazy people who litter. It's rude, arrogant and lazy!

yeah! What he said!!

time wasters that ask for a payment plan ..................Do i look like G.E??

i like where this thread is going.... dont know if i said ne thing bout the end of the horse but here it goes.. i ended up having to drive 3 hrs each way at 9 pm 2 nights ago to get the bloody horse who was lame and had blood all over him that was unexplained! WASNT HAPPY!

So smack the brats and get new kids :lol: lol, jokes. People can be so cruel to animals. We got our german shepherd 7 months ago. She weighed 27kg, she was skin and bones, you could see her ribs and her hip bones were very prominent. She now weighs 39 and IS HEALTHY. She was abused by her previous owners to the point that she still doesn't trust men and jumps up to defend me if my granddad hands me something. The people that had here were just _!@#@$@!

i hate people who cant control themselves while drunk or have almost no ability to control how much they drink.

1. people with low or no self control
2.people who get "addicted" to non addictive substances.
3. incorect useage of the term getting high.
all three things we dicussed at a party i was at last night.

oh also i hate hate hate every other driver on the road, people who kill snakes and idiots
Pot is addictive and is responsible for the most amount of patients in detox, where trained Doctors and nurses treat them for withdrawals symptoms, (yes you do get withdrawals when coming of pot)
Ecstasy being an amphetamine also has addictive properties
Sorry to ruin your vent but some people are more prone to addiction than others so its unfair to judge them when you don't understand it

A dependence (when in this context) a need for a substance so strong that it becomes necessary to have this substance to function properly
An addiction is an obsession, compulsion, or excessive psychological dependence

It sounds like you have more of a problem with addiction

I hate it when you trust someone not even thinking they could screw you over & they do...

Then you just feel like the most gullable fool on the planet!..

I hate it when you tell someone something of great importance to you & they just brush it off.

I hate it when you spend so long being patient with someone only to realise that they really don't

care enough to change their stupid ways..

Aaannnddd I HATE it when you move away from an area where your friends are & then

all of a sudden your completely forgotten about!

Im heavily addicted to herp keeping, (got about 80 animals) also some what addicted to 'Coopers Pale Ale'? oh yeah, and pretty girls, like 'Itbites'!!!!!!

I hate people who think they have the right to just walk all over others.I hate people who think that their way is the only way. I hate people who talk about nothing but themselves, and use the time when someone else is talking to think of what they can say next instead of listening.
And I hate it when people fart into a fan thats being pointed at you.

Rollie butts are ok though as they decompose :p

again

People who believe it's their right to flick their cigarette butts on the ground. IT'S NOT! IT'S LITTERING!
I don't throw my bottle top on the ground when I crack open a stubby, or throw the wrapper on the ground after unwrapping a lolly. I hate lazy people who litter. It's RUDE, ARROGANT and LAZY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back