Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Venting.... ok. well i hate it when people have something as simple as a tummy ache or a cold that they'v had for 3 freakin weeks yet they still decide to call an ambulance at three in the morning and beleive it's their right because they pay their electricity bill. when there are really sick people out there that need us but we aren't available because we are tied up with all of the dying swans..

Venting.... ok. well i hate it when people have something as simple as a tummy ache or a cold that they'v had for 3 freakin weeks yet they still decide to call an ambulance at three in the morning and beleive it's their right because they pay their electricity bill. when there are really sick people out there that need us but we aren't available because we are tied up with all of the dying swans..

Yeah, I hate people that are inconsiderate of others and don't think about the effects of their actions on other people. I know that i'm not perfect but I at least make an effort. Some people don't even realise that there is a world outside of what they can see.

i wanna vent over bloody horse riders congregating (spelling?) around blind corners on narrow dirt roads to have a mothers meeting than having a go at me when i come round to quick or noisey and scare there precious ponys, well im sorry mate but its a stupid ******* spot to be, also you dont pay rego, and if i goatta pick up my dogs excrament you should have to after your horse!

also cyclists riding 2 or more abrest around narrow windey blind roads, your idiots and creating hazzards not just for yourself but also other road users! and lycra is not cool!

and lastly, tossers who dont keep left or use slow vehicle turnouts! just cos you might have finaly hit the speed limit as you pass it, slowing down to near on snail pace for the rest of the road and corners is what makes you a slow vehicle, not your speed at the slow vehicle lanes!!

now i feel better lol kinda

i wanna vent over bloody horse riders congregating (spelling?) around blind corners on narrow dirt roads to have a mothers meeting than having a go at me when i come round to quick or noisey and scare there precious ponys, well im sorry mate but its a stupid ******* spot to be, also you dont pay rego, and if i goatta pick up my dogs excrament you should have to after your horse!

also cyclists riding 2 or more abrest around narrow windey blind roads, your idiots and creating hazzards not just for yourself but also other road users! and lycra is not cool!

and lastly, tossers who dont keep left or use slow vehicle turnouts! just cos you might have finaly hit the speed limit as you pass it, slowing down to near on snail pace for the rest of the road and corners is what makes you a slow vehicle, not your speed at the slow vehicle lanes!!

now i feel better lol kinda

Sorry, can I add all of that to mine? Except the horses, not so much of a problem where I am

I think violent thoughts when walking behind slow people that take up the whole path in the street, or people that stop in the middle of the isle at Woolies...

Pot is addictive and is responsible for the most amount of patients in detox, where trained Doctors and nurses treat them for withdrawals symptoms, (yes you do get withdrawals when coming of pot)

Can you supply some sort of evidence? Lots of ppl smoke tobacco with their weed which obviously makes it highly addictive and can also increase the risk of cancer(much like smoking ciggies). Other than that its a useful medical herb that only has severe negative effects on those predisposed to certain psychological disorders and causes subtle brain damage effecting short term memory and a few other minor things if used for long periods in high dosages.

Please fly to another country if you want to use it as treatment as its illegal in our country, even if it is widely accepted and decriminalised. Our government promotes the use of legal opiates and unmixed spirits instead.

i hate seeing junkies who cant take care of there kids,
i also hate it when u walk into a store and the stores person does not know a thing about what your talking about ie i went to eb games and asked for a head set that i could use with call of duty the lady looked at me with a funny look and recomended a computer one which isnt compatable with a playstation

Ok, this one probably sounds stupid, but I get really annoyed when BOM or weather reporters refer to dry weather as 'fine'. I know it's just a figure of speech and all, but in a drought ridden country, a lack of rain is not fine! They should find a better term for it!

Can you supply some sort of evidence? Lots of ppl smoke tobacco with their weed which obviously makes it highly addictive and can also increase the risk of cancer(much like smoking ciggies). Other than that its a useful medical herb that only has severe negative effects on those predisposed to certain psychological disorders and causes subtle brain damage effecting short term memory and a few other minor things if used for long periods in high dosages.

Please fly to another country if you want to use it as treatment as its illegal in our country, even if it is widely accepted and decriminalised. Our government promotes the use of legal opiates and unmixed spirits instead.
Sorry i edited it and it what i meant to say was pot and alcohol account for the most amount of detox admissions
The people who go to these places for pot are also given nicotine replacement therapy but still suffer from mainly psychological condition from cannabis withdrawal such as insomnia and irritability.
Although cannabis hardly creates a physical dependence with the user it is addictive
http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/cannabis/addiction.htm

My Dad nearly died this week.

Last edited:
Can you supply some sort of evidence? Lots of ppl smoke tobacco with their weed which obviously makes it highly addictive and can also increase the risk of cancer(much like smoking ciggies). Other than that its a useful medical herb that only has severe negative effects on those predisposed to certain psychological disorders
Problem with this is you end up in the psych ward before you know if it has this effect on you, I have several family members who found out the hard way.

Having running the household responsibilities fall upon me, and being yelled at when something doesn't go right, being the one my family takes everything out on, being the star of my friends gossip grape vine, which inevitably ended a good relationship of mine... and things between us are still screwed up... ergh I'm just over life and it's complications right now... Just want something not to go wrong for once...

Sorry i edited it and it what i meant to say was pot and alcohol account for the most amount of detox admissions

A slight ommision there... Alcohol is a far more dangerous drug, its highly addictive once you drink enough, i still like it most of the time though :) I guess any sort of habit can be addictive(keeping reptiles is a good example), but pot cant really be conisidered similar to highly addictive drugs like nicotine, heroin, speed or alcohol. Strangly enough they actually taught us at school that smoking weed as an occasional thing was the least dangerous recreational drug, but they still said it was bad etc.

[video=youtube;HXnUZBD_qV4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXnUZBD_qV4&feature=related[/video]

well my winge for the day...... i was thrown off a young horse last night and some how ended up underneath it... it reared up and came straight down on my left hand.. now have 4 black swollan fingers and a black fat as thumb and a really damn sore hand.... and pride!

well my winge for the day...... I was thrown off a young horse last night and some how ended up underneath it... It reared up and came straight down on my left hand.. Now have 4 black swollan fingers and a black fat as thumb and a really damn sore hand.... And pride!

ouch!!

yes big ouch... didnt sleep at all last night coz of how much it hurt...even with pain killers... dont think anything broken, but a 400 + kg horse coming down on hand isnt pleasent, so much pressure it split the end of 2 of my fingers right open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back