Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do u live???? depending on area could be able to supply u with some breeders names and numbers who I have found to be good...

i think u have the right attitude to be a wonderful reptile keeper. i hate it when people want to get into it thinking there snakes will be something they can hold and show off . drives me nuts.

Thanks Mel, I mean I would like to be able to handle it/them but I realise its not a puppy and we wont be snuggling on the lounge every night :D LOL

I am thinking I have pretty much decided on either a Murray Darling or a coastal carpet python. A friend suggested a childrens python but i want a big snake LOL!! :)

nah, dont get a childrens, i was recommended one 10 years ago for my first, and it was a horrible nasty bugger. never liked them since. MD or coastal is the way to go, and coastals u can get as cheap as $100. majority are fairly well behaved and fairly predictable.

either way, if its a bitey bugger then it should make a good feeder.
if ur keen on a jungle, i have seen them go as cheap as $250, i love my jungles, my female is the most active python i own.
cheers
mel

The jungles are very pretty but I think for my first I will go towards the cheaper end, just in case it doesnt work out between us LOL!

Thanks for the info and advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back