Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do u live???? depending on area could be able to supply u with some breeders names and numbers who I have found to be good...

i think u have the right attitude to be a wonderful reptile keeper. i hate it when people want to get into it thinking there snakes will be something they can hold and show off . drives me nuts.

Thanks Mel, I mean I would like to be able to handle it/them but I realise its not a puppy and we wont be snuggling on the lounge every night :D LOL

I am thinking I have pretty much decided on either a Murray Darling or a coastal carpet python. A friend suggested a childrens python but i want a big snake LOL!! :)

nah, dont get a childrens, i was recommended one 10 years ago for my first, and it was a horrible nasty bugger. never liked them since. MD or coastal is the way to go, and coastals u can get as cheap as $100. majority are fairly well behaved and fairly predictable.

either way, if its a bitey bugger then it should make a good feeder.
if ur keen on a jungle, i have seen them go as cheap as $250, i love my jungles, my female is the most active python i own.
cheers
mel

The jungles are very pretty but I think for my first I will go towards the cheaper end, just in case it doesnt work out between us LOL!

Thanks for the info and advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back