Top 10+1 Most Annoying n00b Threads

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where is this is is jessie gay thread.. i am now dying to see it.. its killing me... writhes around in immense pain....

the thread in question was a Sunday arvo thread that got quickly out of hand and ended up deleted. Funniest thread I'd read in months. I think i wee'd myself a little i laughed so much.

HAHAHAH @ slim6ys microwaving

N GreenWillow u du make me larf. I specially luv it wen ppl talk 4 lyk ages n ages n never put a fullstop in or new paragraff and use lyke 20 ands in 1 sentence and i really lyke it when they say msn talk is just easier and shorter but sumtimes da words r longa just used wiv all da rong letas and den expect to get a job

:D:D:D:D

ooo why must aps be so dead at 2:13am ... im so bored :( someone come on and get the meowing going

how is the word "like" abbreviated when it's spelt "lyke"? Just an example as i've seen alot of people spell it this way.

Ah bry....you assume i learn things easily! Are you trying to say that I am extremely intelligent? As you pointed out i was only born with all snake knowledge. Please do not PM me with all or your lizard and gecko problems. I am also knowledgeable of several families of fish and many invertebrates.

Oh wait no...i'm a n00b :D

Miss Hoover, I glued my head to my shoulder again ...

500px-Ralph_Wiggum.png

excellent thread Mork. Kacked myself reading it and related to quiet a few lines which I remember asking. lmao!!!

keep them coming.

I like, "can my snake be trained to attact an intruder or someone breaking in"

Davo ;)

I think I made some typos when I was tired the other night which killed Tinkerbell and several of her cousins :cry:

this pic i have so gows with why is my jungle snappy lol my jungle was snap for the first 2 days then mellow

Dont move she will take your ear of lol joke

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 150
I often get a cases of tired/too many wines/ eager to type dyslexia/just cant spell typos all the time :)

Gotta love auto spell :) just underlines your silly mistake for you ;)

You are responsible for so many fairy deaths bry! Shame on you!

Between you and GW i think the fairy population has been at least halved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back