Top 10+1 Most Annoying n00b Threads

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right here baby ;)

Hope you dont mind 3D pictures :lol:

Ah ha!

But without the funny ones.....we would all be geekazoids!
If it was not for the wonderfull moosey and slimy (just to name a couple) i would have the fattest belly ever! Do you k now how many muscles you use when you laugh?!?!?!?!?

So thank you moosey and slimy for keeping my belly nice and little and firm ;)

I am both flattered and honoured - even to be ranked with moosey, but to be announced by Bryony as the person to keep her tummy little and firm... Wow... WOW! This could quite easily be the greatest day of my life... I think it comes a close first, but in second place was when I purchased my first set of real wire cutters.

May Bryony's Belly Be Beautiful and not Buldging!

Remember the hypothalumus (in your brain) controls the 'Four Fs':

1) Feeding
2) Fighting
3) Fleeing
4) Mating

most n00b threads are ok, like asking whats a good beginer snake, what size cage, cage pics, feeding requency etc, but some are just stupid, one that cames to mind is the "is is jessie gay" thread i mentioned earlyer, its threads like those that give me a laugh but also waste time.

It was "is is jessie emo". not gay.

aw wats wrong with noob threads, people gotta start somewhere :( if u dun like em or dun wanna help how bout dont read em >>

and yes im as noob as they come

aw wats wrong with noob threads, people gotta start somewhere :( if u dun like em or dun wanna help how bout dont read em >>

and yes im as noob as they come

:)

Do you have an umbrella?

IsK

Dier von satan?

I cant remember what it's called. I formatted my computer and i thought i backed up all my music :(

I'm yet to make them.

Misinfirmation takes two, one to give and one to listen. A message for the newbies out there, think about the advice you're reading, if it doesn't seem to make sense then it probably doesn't. It is also worth reading all posts from people you are accepting advice from, they even make it easy for you to find their posts :)

I'll also second the motion of "READ A BOOK!!!" $20 odd is not much to pay for figuring out how you're going to keep your $200 snake in your $300 enclosure setup!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back