Top 10+1 Most Annoying n00b Threads

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you would of asked the same questions when you were new to the hobby everyone has asked stupid questions at some stage in the hobby and haveing a go at people that ask so that they know better and make sure they look after their herps properly is more stupid than the questions being asked in my opinion the only stupid question is the one not asked

give us a break... mork - were you born with a snake in your arms were you? i presume you were never a noob? the arrogance of some people - that is what forums are for.. to learn things, to communicate with those who actually know. i'm sure you'd rather those questions weren't asked and snakes were harmed or died because of negligence. if you don't want to answer the question - don't read the thread - most of the ones that seem to irritate you are actually titled appropriately. However, i agree with the monty comment - and medusa and so on and so forth. geez, some originality guys...

BAHAHAHAHA!!! This thread is so funny!!! I think the best so far is this one... what the dickens is he saying?? Does he want to know what temperature to keep his Mac at?? Can anyone here speak Farsi?? Or is he using one of the many Norwegian dialects? I think "dun" means "bread" in Cantonese.

aw wats wrong with noob threads, people gotta start somewhere :( if u dun like em or dun wanna help how bout dont read em >>

No, Method. No, you can't feed bread to your Mac. Try mice, dude.

Vixen, Greenwillow did not comment about how nice a person Method was.... more that some budgerigars have a better command of the english language...

Vixen, Greenwillow did not comment about how nice a person Method was.... more that some budgerigars have a better command of the english language...

You didn't mention they (budgies) require microwaving too though (this time it's only 30 seconds per 100g)

hornet.. where is.....

most n00b threads are ok, like asking whats a good beginer snake, what size cage, cage pics, feeding requency etc, but some are just stupid, one that cames to mind is the "is is jessie gay" thread i mentioned earlyer, its threads like those that give me a laugh but also waste time.

where is this is is jessie gay thread.. i am now dying to see it.. its killing me... writhes around in immense pain....

I figured that .. im just saying if willow didn't have anything constructive to say then why say it at all? I mean seriously, picking on someones grammar, what did that achieve. I happen to use that exact same slang too when on msn etc. It's not hurting anyone.

Oh my dear vixen.. u musta missed the thread about poor grammar we had last week or 2 weeks ago..
I guess thats wot u get for being new.. oh well doesnt matta..

Vixen, this is a joke thread. Who has anything constructive to say??

By the way, msn is PRECISELY the place for such slang as Method used, not a forum where people with some degree of intelligence and education are more used to reading things which have been written with a modicum of respect for the recipient audience. Do you understand what I am saying or shall I find an uneducated bogan to interpret for you?

Last edited:
Settle Vixen, this whole thread is about venting. In a fun way of course. No need to be so militant. :)

Do you understand what I am saying or shall I find an uneducated bogan to interpret for you?

OUCHY MUMMA!

I am sorry for all involved in this stupid thread but this cat fighting stuff is cool to see unfold ;)

As for the one who started this thread....the one born with all snake knowledge...the one without any reptiles....the one with no tolerance for n00bs..........the one who..............................................................................................................................................................

Should definitely be PMed every n00b question, any ailments you happen to have, send him the snake eats hippo 10000's of time......bombard him!
That 'il teach him ;)

OUCHY MUMMA!

I am sorry for all involved in this stupid thread but this cat fighting stuff is cool to see unfold ;)

As for the one who started this thread....the one born with all snake knowledge...the one without any reptiles....the one with no tolerance for n00bs..........the one who..............................................................................................................................................................

Should definitely be PMed every n00b question, any ailments you happen to have, send him the snake eats hippo 10000's of time......bombard him!
That 'il teach him ;)

*Wrasse emails and PM's

Wooden spoon he is ;)

*Wrasse emails and PM's

Wooden spoon he is ;)

Yeah you go get him Wrasse baby!
:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: Now show me ya Grrrrrrrrr face! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Is Emo a Jessie? Does Sexy-Celly have enough pics? Are Rev Dan's mice really super? APS folklore.

Vixen, this is a joke thread. Who has anything constructive to say??

By the way, msn is PRECISELY the place for such slang as Method used, not a forum where people with some degree of intelligence and education are more used to reading things which have been written with a modicum of respect for the recipient audience. Do you understand what I am saying or shall I find an uneducated bogan to interpret for you?

Yeah, thanks mate.. Really appreciate that.

BAHAHAHAHA!!! This thread is so funny!!! I think the best so far is this one... what the dickens is he saying?? Does he want to know what temperature to keep his Mac at?? Can anyone here speak Farsi?? Or is he using one of the many Norwegian dialects? I think "dun" means "bread" in Cantonese.

No, Method. No, you can't feed bread to your Mac. Try mice, dude.

Oh and what are you talking about :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back