Transporting pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryony

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
its only a 30min trip but cause they are young i thought i would ask how and anything i should know/do when theyget to their new home

thnx ;)

I would think, this time of year, a pillowcase would be the go for the transportation side of things - no risk of overheating with this weather.

Then I'd put them straight into their enclosures, make sure they have hides, and leave them a lone for a couple or three days to let them settle in.

JMHO

Stick them in a bag and then put them in a setup cage when you get home.

cool thanx guys i just wanted to double check

oh and always make sure the pillowcase is inside out :)

wwweeeeelllllll i was always told to turn it inside out before you put them in cos they can get stuck in the stray bits of cotton or whatever that are floating around. actually we took our diamond to the vet the other week and i forgot to turn it inside out and he told me off lol :oops:

they could easily get their head thru a small piece and get stuck there...a piece of cotton tight around sumthin isnt comfortable! :wink:

i just always assumed it was the norm to do...i've been advised by quite a few people! :? maybe not lol

lol i dont have any big snakes to transport yet :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back