Transporting pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it easier to transport it in your sock SW. :lol:

NoOne said:
I can understand it with small snakes.
Big snakes could get their teeth caught in the trailings.
Speaking of which, my big water refuses to go into a bag, it is just to much effort and stress (for both of us) to bag her. Instead I use one of those big plastic containers and fill it with screwed up newspaper. She happly hides in there and I have had no problems so far.

every time i put my spotted python in a contanier then try and get her out she strikes at me but a couple days ago i was weighing her and i took her out of the contanier with no troubles at all

Quote:

Quote:

Is it easier to transport it in your sock SW.

lmfao

Is that an "insiders" viewpoint Zoe?

MUHUHAHAHAHA :twisted:

Depends on what your inside of and with what eye your viewing the inside with. :? :lol:

Oh god not a scale!
Sounds like a deadly situation to me.
Let me guess, the cotton will rip out the scale and get infected causing the snake to go blind and lose it tongue. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: this will then infect any snakes within a 20 mile radius :roll: :roll:

I'm obviously new to keeping reptiles..... are they made of wet paper now?

Geez, I didn't know just by getting a scale caught it causes all these problems. Thanks NoOne, I'll keep it in mind. I thuoght slatey was joking. LOL :shock: :lol: :wink:

Na mate theres just a few people here who are members of the over reaction squad. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back