Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newtosnakes

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity,

If you won lotto tomorrow what would be the reptile/s that you would get??

Personally, I would first buy a new house with a whole floor dedicated to reptiles and buy a breeding pair of everything.... :lol: but seriously I would love to be able to afford a GTP and would also love BHP's.

Cheers folks...

Mel :D

A new boat. Dont need or want any more herps atm, and bloody pilbara keeps wanting to send more.!!!!

Yes, some GTP's and whatever albino's are available, but first a few houses and a yacht!

i think everyone is going to say GTP's how could you not.. and a nice Kawasaki ZX10R

I would want breeding pairs of diamonds from different localities within their entire range. I would spend the rest of the money on more enclosures, more freezers and food, and a few more incubators.

I have all the local species I want so I would buy an island and get a Galapagos Tortoise or maybe a Komodo Dragon. :lol:

Definitely a few healthy pairs Nephrurus Wheeleri and Nephrurus Asper. Like that's ever going to happen!!

Saz said:
Definitely a few healthy pairs Nephrurus Wheeleri and Nephrurus Asper. Like that's ever going to happen!!

and for those of us who don't speak latin; that is????? :lol:

I'm assuming this lotto win is in the millions and not the hundreds ? :lol: I wish I could be happy with a few geckoes if I won a few million. :D

not interested in gtp's, i'd go for a pair of albino darwins and albino olives, then i'd go for the rough scaley's advertized on herp trader for $24000.00 a pair,

cheers,
steve........

the first i would get would be a pair of womas from uluru, tanimi and WA then i would probable get some GTP, albino olives and darwins, from there im not to sure i would just be happy with what iv got from there on....or maby a pair of albino BHP and some TRUE black and white jungles. yer my wish list isnt long....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back