Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wold get rough-scaled pythons $24000 a pair on herp trader.
john

Are you sure that won't break the budget Greebo! LOL

It would depend on how much I won, but if it was heaps i'd buy a house in England to house all my exotic species and another few houses here for my native species and an airoplane and pilot so I could fly back and fourth to England, Some nice cars (not naming cars, dont want to start a conflict :lol: ) some art and antiques, ummm the list could go on so i'll stop here. :mrgreen:

africanfishman,- I thought you already owned and ran a brothel.??

Greebs,- Yes I hear they are the rarest snakes on the planet.

Rob,

If you won Lotto, I guess you'd buy a large breeding colony of Thermostatus pulseproportionus ?

:twisted:

Hix

Yes and a very large sledgehammerous smashtopeiceous to go with them.

LOL

I thought creating hybrids was illegal in Queensland!

:p

Hix

C'mon Hix, be serious. You know you can't legally get Oenpellies yet. As for the exotic herp dreamers ...... when will you give up.

As for me, I'd be inclined to spend millions on facilities if you can still get really big lizards, but haven't decided on species yet.

http://www.lizardkeepers.com/

Happy New Year

There are exceptions cause remeber they let me live here, but then again I was conseived in NZ.

Uhh well i dont pay lotto... but since everyone else is dreaming of the impossibe (or the highly unlikely) then i will have to say that misty's Black eyed leucistic ball python is one hell of a stunner! I will get a real sexy big black enclosure with black and white stones on the bottom, some nice hiding and basking rocks (coloured red or reddish brown) and some nice exotic plants (plastic of corse... i am just horrible with plants.... they always die for some reason...). Oh and a couple nice houses, appartments, boats, shops, cars and some maids....

That all :D

Oh and buy something nice for mummy.... like a house or a small country or something...

And more snakes for me!

JeffHardy said:
C'mon Hix, be serious. You know you can't legally get Oenpellies yet.

If I won Lotto I'd buy the NT government too. Then I'd get my Oenpelli's. Even if I have to buy all Arnham Land and the Gove Peninsula!

Jeff - Oenpellis (and exotics) might not be legal, but you can't legislate against dreaming!

:p

Hix

Hehehe! They are two species of rough knob tailed geckos.

Asper is almost impossible to get hold of at this stage and there is only one person who has Wheeleri in captivity in the whole of Australia, and he doesn't sell any, so unless more are allowed to be taken from the wild at some stage in the future, it will not be possible to keep Wheeleri at all.

Such a shame as they are an amazing looking species. Check them out on www.nephrurus.com in the gallery section.

I think most people wanting the exotics were going to have them in another country, even NPWS can't stop that surely :lol:
I never give up. :wink:

JeffHardy said:
As for the exotic herp dreamers ...... when will you give up. quote]

sorry but I just got back from holidays and didn't see this post until today.

Well, if you had millions and want exotics, set up a zoo!!! Buy a commercial factory unit and build a reptile display tourist attraction. Make some relevant political donations and watch the exotic keeping ability roll in. I know there is legally kept exotics in tourist attractions in NSW.

Employ the right people (who are all probably on here) and if they won't let you keep & display them cry restraint of trade.

Then set up an Oenpelli scientific project and get government backing. PHD anyone? Then they'll let ya keep Oenpellis as well I reckon.

Then it's fijian green iguanas for me.

After all, this is all dreaming isn't it??

I would purchase:

5br house (rompus, study, ducted air/heat, built ins, ensuite etc)

finish off our car (VL Calais turbo wagon)

build a bike (1996 soft-tail Harley)

buy a boat (5m fish-about)

invest in a small business (Cichlid aquarium & Herp store)

EDIT:
Actually I would sell our current car & build 1 of the following:
1957 Chev sedan
1957 Chev coupe
1957 Chev Nomad wagon
1969 Ford Mustang
1969 Holden HK monaro

For me it would have to be a pair of gtps, couple (or more) eastern water dragons, a pair of bells (the monitors, not the ringing kind) and most importantly.... a pair of perenties.

And even though it's not a reptile i'd be heading put to buy myself a nice big black great dane as well.

well WHEN i win the lotto i'll be taking pete's advice and setting up my own zoo (sure could use one around here) i'd have 2 of noah's arks (without the stink bugs).. a couple of islands, ranches, town houses, in lots of different countries hmmm what else...i'd have to give some money to my family and friends too.. ummm a couple of cars and someone to drive them... a couple of four wheelers for padock bashin... and lots and lots of animal supplies
Megz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back