Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on with all that money I'm sure you would be able to find a decent car :lol:

JandC_Reptiles said:
Actually I would sell our current car & build 1 of the following:
1957 Chev sedan
1957 Chev coupe
1957 Chev Nomad wagon
1969 Ford Mustang
1969 Holden HK monaro[/i]

I'd buy New Zealand, change the law's,and then import what i want :D and i reckon i'd have change !! :lol:

Seriously, id buy land in queens and open up my own reptile zoo 8)

Queens in New York ? A bit cold in the winter. LOL.

Yes, we're very sensitive about being called Queens :)

If I had Kerry Packers money , I am sorry but GTP'S just don't do it for me in any way shape or form!
I'd like a loveley pair of rough scale pythons.Thank you!!

GARTHNFAY said:
If I had Kerry Packers money , I am sorry but GTP'S just don't do it for me in any way shape or form!
I'd like a loveley pair of rough scale pythons.Thank you!!

I dont think Kerry Packer has any money on him anymore :wink:

Queens in New York ? A bit cold in the winter. LOL.
Green Tree Python, everything gets abbreviated here, you'll get used to it. From memory in the UK they are referred to as chondros ?

sorry ash.....what was it you said i shouldnt do mate ?? :lol:

Yeah Morelia, welcome to Australia. Now ya gotta learn a new language. I.e. what is a sticky beak? And if ya wanna abbreviate Queensland, we use Qld, not Queens. We aren't that "new age" yet although I have noticed the young brigade of males strutting around in pink a bit lately. mmmmm.

A female diamond to keep my current diamond happy, a diamond for my finger, a BHP breeding pair (stunning, love them!) and a matching pair CBR FireBlades for me and my other boy :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back