Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jean19

Reaction score
hello
i'm french so please forgive my english , i'm keeping 2 pogona vitticeps , 3 trachemys scripta(turtle) in a 2 m3 pond outside ,and a ceratophrys crandwelli in october i'm going to spain to buy a carpet pythons either a cheynei or a variegata it will be a "heart choice "
i found your site while browsing and thought where to find help on aussie's snake better than on a aussie's forums:)

Hi Jean. Welcome to the site. Don't worry about your English ...

When you travel to Spain and buy snakes, is there many government regulations you have to follow to bring them back into France?

its ok jean19 your english is better then mine :D
welcome to aps would love to hear more about your animals and see some pictures

Bonjour, je mapelle Chris. (excuse spelling i learnt french for 6 months 20 years ago! :)

i'd love to see some pics too! :)

Bonjour et l'accueil Jean!, mon nom est nikki et j'espere que vous vous amusez sur cet Aussie webite. Arrivezvous a avoir des peintures de vos amis scaley ?

Amusez-vous! :D

lol nikki, showoff :p my french is... how you say..? *insert french swear word here*? :D

as far as im aware there are no regulations for that sort of thing in europe, its practically all one country now anyway. lucky buggers

Welcome Jean!

Welcome to the site, don't worry about your english, its better than a lot of members' :) Unlike Nikki (wow !) the only words of French I know are croissant and a few others that i won't repeat here, tho can i get an infraction for swearing in another language? :) Enjoy the site and please post pics of your animals

Accueil ! j'espère voir certains d'animaux d'ur ! tout le monde est très agréable ici !
(Welcome! I hope to see certain animals of ur! everyone is very pleasant here!)

Last edited:
Welcome mate. You'll love it here, alot of good advice and friendly people.
Don't worry about the english, all is good.

Have fun!!!

All these show offs posting in french please also write it in english! You never know, we may learn a bit of french if we know what it says. :D

In english guys! - Hello and welcome Jean!, my name is Nikki and i hope you enjoy yourself on this Aussie webite.Do you happen to have any pictures of your scaley friends ?

Have fun! (well something along those lines !)

My sister learns French for year 10 so i know some words :p

Last edited:
Salut le camarade et accueille au site. J'espère que vous appréciez le séjour de yor. Ce site est plein de gens et de postes très instructives s'il vous plaît sent si que libre poste des questions si vous avez n'importe quel.

Acclamations

Rough translation:

Hi mate and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy yor stay. This site is full of very informative people and posts so please feel free to post questions if you have any.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back