Urgent help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he was for real,even offered to deliver them to people in sydney/newcastle.I reckon his been locked up on the ''family matter''.
anyways good luck mrs l,hope the best for you.

and no one lives at the address by that name and by the looks of it no one in that state has a permit with that name

its pretty sad there are people out there that would sink that low!

This is why you ring and check all permit number, details etc before handing over any money!!!!
Sorry you had to learn the hard way :(

SA Parks just rang me and apparently someone else in SA has also been shafted.

Mrs I

xxx

That's a bugger Taryn. If he is a scammer I bet he has all bases covered and the
chance of the police finding him and prosecuting is remote. I hope it is not the case
and you get your animals.

Cheers, Ray

i dont no fester, he seems to have been a bit sloppy with some things, hopefully she will get her money back and the other lady who has been scammed aswel

Mrs I, karren and others in townsville has said that now its up to police and banks, theres nothing much they can do about it now that it is proven to be a scam, he is deffinatly not a permit holder, deffinatly not living at the address

Feel sorry for you Taryn, and hope you get your money back....
but by looking at his other adds and the fact it was on petlink, i dont see why it didnt ring any alarm bells with you before it got this far!

All the best, see you soon!

Oh my god!

How much money did you give him??
What did the police say ?? Maybe he IS in jail.. eeek

Hope you get your money back! Or your animals at least

I would send a pm to Luke (Iceman) he lives around that area and may know who he is... Worth a try

I would send a pm to Luke (Iceman) he lives around that area and may know who he is... Worth a try

its too late for that the guy is a scammer its all been confirmed the address doesnt have anyone there by that name the person with that name doesnt hold a permit and the permit number doesnt exist

and its happend to another person, 1 that we know of so far there may be more

I suggest you put a thread on petlink if you haven't already done so.
Asking for whoever else has been scammed by this guy to contact you to form a case against him.
Every little bit of info will help and if he hasn't been smart enough to cover all his tracks (the bank account must belong to either him or someone he knows right) then you will all have a chance of getting your money back.
Although im not sure if victims compensation covers scams and my bet is hes already spent whatever money has been paid to him.....

Have been to the police station they will track through his bank details where it was set up etc, there is at least one other person in SA that has been done by him and i am sure more around the place, if anyone has been done please PM me so we can swap police report numbers so that they link up.

The police were really good and will also be contacting the Military Police, as he gave an Barracks address.

I will be posting details on all forums, this is someone to watch out for !!

I was nieve yes........ but i am not a person to let things go too easily and i will keep searching for him and the army is very interested in finding this person, it will go to the federal police due to being an interstate issue.

Email petlink with the info also, they may be able to provide the police with the ip etc of where the ad was posted from.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back