Urgent help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about this Mrs I. I hope that the police or Mp's track him down. The army takes a very dim veiw towards fraudsters.

yea in some ways its probably lucky he used a military address, because now they are even more people looking into it, and im sure that the military police wont let the people who got scammed down!

I have his telstra exchange ip address, and falconboy because it is not just me and there is one other person in SA and more interstate, they will be taking the matter further, as well as the fact he is giving a Military Base as an address.

MP's lol, "with the troops, for the troops"
wanna be's, they cant find a sandwich in a lunchbox.

I have his telstra exchange ip address, and falconboy because it is not just me and there is one other person in SA and more interstate, they will be taking the matter further, as well as the fact he is giving a Military Base as an address.

yea i must admit the person who is incharge of the military base was not impressed and sounded really mad about what this scammer has done, they are deffinatly taking it seriously and the ball is already rolling with finding this low life

Sorry to hear about this, I hope they catch him and you get all your money back!!! (And the others get theirs back too). Its horrible that there are scum like this out there!!

Hi I can 100% confirm that the perosn you sent the money to was not a Steven Jones in Townsville, QLD

yea i must admit the person who is incharge of the military base was not impressed and sounded really mad about what this scammer has done, they are deffinatly taking it seriously and the ball is already rolling with finding this low life

Yeah, when they give Afghanistan/Iraq a rest, they will be sure to look into it. For sure.

Nonetheless, the matter has been passed on to every State and Govt, (military and civilian) department known, and I guess it's in their collective hands now.

Please, enough.

Hope you nail this bastard.
Glad I could help you.

Whats the penalty like for fraud?

She probably can't reveal anything until police action/legal proceedings are underway.

Glad to hear that things are being sorted out. Let us know when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back