vegetarians and vegans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$4 dollars in the scheme of things anyway? LMAO, think about what you just said. If I sold 1 million carton of eggs for four bucks more per carton than the next bloke, I'd be four million dollars in front. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

i was talking about you as an individual? im not an idiot... i know how to do maths

ok so my BFF of 20yrs has announced because of whatever it was she saw on tv last night she is now a vego...my BFF that use to eat the marrow of chops! i know that this will last about a month because she is a girl of phases. Now she's telling me to watch some show on the cattle industry (that i don't actually care about...the meat is just amazing) because it will make me a vego.....uhhh nahh

ok so my BFF of 20yrs has announced because of whatever it was she saw on tv last night she is now a vego...my BFF that use to eat the marrow of chops! i know that this will last about a month because she is a girl of phases. Now she's telling me to watch some show on the cattle industry (that i don't actually care about...the meat is just amazing) because it will make me a vego.....uhhh nahh

we've already gone through all the meat eaters trying to start an argument. If you dont actually have a constructive comment apart from 'meat is good, in my belly' its realllly unneeded at this point.

This is what im annoyed about... Its not even the vegos that start it. Its you guys disrespecting something that we feel strongly about

no, actually what i'm saying is that choose one or the other but don't make a habit of phasing. my BFF makes a habit of going through phases and so she is trying to get me to watch this program because it will change my mind where as i'm quite happy eating the food i do but i just don't want to hear her saying in a month how good the steak was. these are her past phases
emo
cutting parties
her sexuality (no she wasn't experimenting)
killing her liver every weekend(i stopped her one night and wasn't the BFF for several months)
boyfriends
fashion
jobs

this is just another phase/fad to her and in a month she'll forget why she's a vego

no, actually what i'm saying is that choose one or the other but don't make a habit of phasing. my BFF makes a habit of going through phases and so she is trying to get me to watch this program because it will change my mind where as i'm quite happy eating the food i do but i just don't want to hear her saying in a month how good the steak was. these are her past phases
emo
cutting parties
her sexuality (no she wasn't experimenting)
killing her liver every weekend(i stopped her one night and wasn't the BFF for several months)
boyfriends
fashion
jobs

this is just another phase/fad to her and in a month she'll forget why she's a vego

so really your just ranting about your BFF?

emo
cutting parties - *** is that?
her sexuality (no she wasn't experimenting) If she was doing things that she wouldn't normally, it is experimenting
boyfriends why is that an issue? People are entitled to a companion other than a "BFF"
fashion - IDK one person who's never changed their style up
jobs - Part of life?

kawasakirider said:
emo
cutting parties - *** is that? where people cut themselves in groups, depressive music, goes with the emo culture
her sexuality (no she wasn't experimenting) If she was doing things that she wouldn't normally, it is experimenting
boyfriends why is that an issue? People are entitled to a companion other than a "BFF" i get that but you don't have 4 in 2 months
fashion - IDK one person who's never changed their style up?i've not changed how i dress, i've always been punk rock ever since i've been able to choose and purchase my own clothing and shoes
jobs - Part of life? you don't make dramatic changes like Maccas > Big W > RAAF

jazzy said:
so really your just ranting about your BFF?
no, i'm not ranting! if i wanted to rant you'd know, no, i'm saying do such changes for the right reason but always remember the reason.

no, i'm not ranting! if i wanted to rant you'd know, no, i'm saying do such changes for the right reason but always remember the reason.

still dont understand why you posted this in the veggie thread? were not talking about phases...

Maccas to Big-W aren't huge changes, and the RAAF is just stepping up. Sounds like you're jealous of your friend because she has a BF and got into the airforce...

Haha I love the Lambert/KR show. Every thread you two meet in turns into a great read :p

Maccas to Big-W aren't huge changes, and the RAAF is just stepping up. Sounds like you're jealous of your friend because she has a BF and got into the airforce...

and of course because she is now a vegetarian =] huuuge step up!! encourage her. Dont flame her on public forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back