Veno question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: NO NO don't Pugsly! Don't give him ideas and I don't think that adder will want it's face in a clipping/spayed thread!

LIG is a result of my sore head....really.

Explain this method? I really still don't get what your saying. If it's not removing the venom glands, is it removing the tubes that carry the venom or what?

what they do is this....(in dogs)

Castration - In this operation, which is performed under general anaesthetic, both testicles are removed, thus removing the source of sperm and the male sex hormone (testosterone).

Spaying, or desexing, is the term applied to the operation in which the ovaries and uterus are removed from the female dog (bitch). The object of spaying is to stop the bitch from coming on heat and reproducing.

No clipping, but total removal of the reproductive organs. That also goes with voiding vens. Removal of the entire venom glands. Study a bit!!!

study a bit ay

well like that must be the only way ever used to spade dogs i mean since the dawn of time medicine has not developed at all

oh and every vet in the entire world uses the same method

according to nightowls research

study a bit ay

well like that must be the only way ever used to spade dogs i mean since the dawn of time medicine has not developed at all

oh and every vet in the entire world uses the same method

according to nightowls research
well he seems to know a bit more than you do. all you have managed to come up with is that its "clipping"

okay so i will make up something just like they have to make what i say sound like i know what i am saying

maybe you're confused with some techniques used on humans LITJ?

How many vets do you know that simply 'tie off' the fallopian tubes in a dog as a surgeon would a human? Which, BTW, is not a hysterectomy (similar to spaying).

As far as I am aware, that is the method used in modern medicine. Maybe you're from a third world country and can't grasp the fact that 1) voiding snakes is not an option in your case and 2) desexing dogs is in no way comparable to voiding snakes! get a life already! This is my last post on this as you clearly do not have the grey matter up stairs to comprehend the answers to the questions you are asking.

nightowl....out

To those complaining about venomoids I thought your problems were with Hoser performing the proceedure without anethesia? Yet you are now complaining about modifying a snake in anyway shape or form. :roll:

Yet when I suggested that in the Ray Hoser petition I was set upon & flamed (not to mention falsely slandered on some other pathetic aussiepythons wannabe site) for disagreeing with the majority.

okay so i will make up something just like they have to make what i say sound like i know what i am saying
so what your saying is you have nothing to back up what your saying

Buddy get a venomoid and go against the grain :p
Its not like you really need to impress any1 here anyway, who cares what a bunch of complete strangers over the internet think or say!

let this thread die.

It was over the day it started with all of the q's that were asked answered.

a life yes maybe i will order you one nightowl

and yet i have not asked a question that has not been answered days ago but people on this site continue to attempt to answer that question

but i guess nightowl if you live on the computer the simple idea of night and day must elude you

oh and good work on the cut and paste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back