Veno question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact I don't think you should have any herps with your irresponsible attitude, pythons or vens. Maybe as already mentioned a budgie would be better. This is my last post ih this horrible, pointless thread. Go get yourself lost again mate, GOOD LUCK

Is this a G up or what??

Theres no such thing as a stupid question... WRONG! As evidenced in this thread..

BEING BITTEN BY A VENEMOUS SNAKE WILL NOT MAKE YOU IMMUNE AT ALL ,ALL IT WILL DO IS MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOU NEXT TIME(if there is one) AND YOU MAY WELL BECOME ALLERGIC TO HORSE SERUM OR MAYBE GO INTO ANAPHALECTIC(spelling) SHOCK AND DIE EASIER BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN BITTEN BEFORE IT WONT MAKE YOU IMMUNE

thanks
nathan

Lost_in_the_Jungle said:
one i am against hybrids

second you cant breed pythons with vens

and lastly what are you talking about
Who me? I dunno lol :lol:

I am against cross breeding & never thought you could cross vens and python. I was just providng some confusion to make it sound too difficult so ppl would forget about the thought. :roll:

Sure did drop after reading your comments...

5 letter words to long for you pugsly

Yeah sure are.. I can think of some 4 letter ones about you though if you like? :roll:

There is six pages worth of responses to your idea of neutering adders... the resounding answer is NO! Have you though about the fact that maybe, just maybe your idea is not a good one? Take it as you will.

Yes I can assure you LIG that Pugsly has had more experience with vens than you'll ever hope for :lol: :wink:

I still trying to work out what you meant by 'clipped'. But yeah, please don't go there. Bit of reseach wouldn't go astray either if you were actually serious and this wasn't just a wind up.

Yes I can assure you LIG that Pugsly has had more experience with vens than you'll ever hope for

PMSL Keep out of it you! haha.

Should I post a pic Nome?? Na.... then he will get one..

lol @ Lost_in_the_Jungle
i dont know why people are even bothering to argue with you.
its obvious, to me at least, that you are either trying to bait people or you are simply just simple.
at first it was mildly amusing but now this circular conversation is just getting sillier and sillier.
baz

clipped is what they do to female dogs

what is LIG

and this thread ended so many days ago

i dont see why people wont just let the thread die

but i guess certain people on this site cannot rest easy till they have had a go at someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back