WARNING For People Lending Snakes As Breeding Loans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hear it hasn't gone so smoothly...good luck, still hoping for good news.

Any new news today? I am hoping no news is good news?

Went into the cop station this morning and the officer there that has been helping us, gave parks another call again to another senior person, after he spoke to me, he said they are looking into it and will get back to me in regards to what happens next and when we can pick them up. They apparently now have to organise their own law enforcement to go around, enter the premises and cease all animals.

Just a waiting game now before we here back from them so we can go down and collect all 22 animals. A quarter of these are not even recorded on books and are not licenced to keep.

You think you trust and no somebody... and WHAM!

geez, i cant believe they havent handed them over yet!!

if im finding it frustrating, i can only imagine how u guys feel,.....

(and here i am waiting to cop a fine for handing my book in late,....seems id have more rights without one!!!)

the legal system 90% of the time is only there to raise money, if you want what is yours walk in and take it

geez, i cant believe they havent handed them over yet!!

If im finding it frustrating, i can only imagine how u guys feel,.....

(and here i am waiting to cop a fine for handing my book in late,....seems id have more rights without one!!!)

lol

Can't believe this has been drawn out so long for you guys.. Don't see why they didn't just act on it straight away and take them, if the person was inclined to do so all these animals could be long gone moved elsewhere before they even get off their butt to do their job.. It's pathetic to think that scenario could be played out anytime anything is reported.

Hope you do get them in time to save them so they can be in the proper care they deserve, poor things :C.

So sorry to hear about your misfortune i hope you get your reps back however you choose to do it. My girlfriend doesn't have an account on here (not as into the herps as me) but definitely doesn't mind making one just to get suspended for "naming and shaming" send me a pm if you would like. Would really like to see this scumbag shunned from the community. Sad how people can treat eachother, especially family for that matter. Good luck anyway all of our thoughts are with you and I'm sure you have made alot of us think twice before lending out our beloved pets, Nick.

So sorry to hear about your misfortune i hope you get your reps back however you choose to do it. My girlfriend doesn't have an account on here (not as into the herps as me) but definitely doesn't mind making one just to get suspended for "naming and shaming" send me a pm if you would like. Would really like to see this scumbag shunned from the community. Sad how people can treat eachother, especially family for that matter. Good luck anyway all of our thoughts are with you and I'm sure you have made alot of us think twice before lending out our beloved pets, Nick.

Its against the rules to name and shame on here.. if you got your girlfriend to do that not only would she be infracted or banned so would you for conspiring with her to do it.. If you want to know who it is private message Jungleman.. but dont post the name thanks.

Last edited:
Hi Jungleman

How are things today. I know it isnt quite 24 hours since you last posted but we are thinking of you and hoping things are moving along.
Can you please do something for me. Will you please phone the department that issues wildlife licences and make sure they know what is going on...you know how bad govt departments can be at letting each other know what they are doing !! I just have this vision of her waving ehr licence under you nose because they department stuffed up and gave her one !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Jungleman

How are things today. I know it isnt quite 24 hours since you last posted but we are thinking of you and hoping things are moving along.
Can you please do something for me. Will you please phone the department that issues wildlife licences and make sure they know what is going on...you know how bad govt departments can be at letting each other know what they are doing !! I just have this vision of her waving ehr licence under you nose because they department stuffed up and gave her one !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Fantazmic

Have already done that to insure she does not get issued with a licence.

Well it's another day and as per usual, no contact from nsw parks. I'm amazed how we have this legal document sitting here that says the animals must be handed over by 5pm Sunday 9th Oct, but here it is now Tuesday the 11th after 5pm and nothing???

Looks like a call to the local mayor of Alstonville and perhaps the paper tomorrow morning, maybe that will get some attention!

I'd really love to know were the laws and values of our parks and wildlife lay when it comes to our beloved animals? Especially when we go to every length to make sure we are abiding by all the laws and rules to keep these animals... but when the ball bounces in their court, where are they???

I lent a beautiful 10 foot female Olive python once to the owner of the reptile complex at Aussie world. The hairy axe wound ( John Robinson ) sold the place with my snake. The new owner bought everything in good faith as Johns property and refused to hand it over, such is life.

Good luck mate, whatever happens, karma will eventually give this bloke a good kick in the teeth, as I was saying to Colin before I've known a guy who did very similar things to people who were trying to help him and now he's currently living in a tent with all his possessions "missing" and wouldn't dare show his face in Melbourne again. Hope it goes well mate, good things happen to good people just dont give up! Nick.

Hi Fantazmic

Have already done that to insure she does not get issued with a licence.

Well it's another day and as per usual, no contact from nsw parks. I'm amazed how we have this legal document sitting here that says the animals must be handed over by 5pm Sunday 9th Oct, but here it is now Tuesday the 11th after 5pm and nothing???

Looks like a call to the local mayor of Alstonville and perhaps the paper tomorrow morning, maybe that will get some attention!

I'd really love to know were the laws and values of our parks and wildlife lay when it comes to our beloved animals? Especially when we go to every length to make sure we are abiding by all the laws and rules to keep these animals... but when the ball bounces in their court, where are they???

give ron a call or email him wayne.. I've always found him to be a good bloke and helpful.

if you can get the newspspaper to come to her house for a pic > picket her house with thief signs and tell the story so the whole town knows about it and who she is.. and call child welfare to come and check on those kids too..

Last edited:
Thinking about it very quickly, I have ( been ripped off ) the following in breeding loans, 3 jungles, 1 eastern brown, 1 inland taipan, 3 death adders, 2 Colletts, 1 lace monotor, 2 scrub pythons. Not a great thing to get into with just anyone.

I have just read above that it is apparently against the rules here to name and shame so feel free to delete the name in my above post as the editing bit doesn't seem to work mods.

Last edited:
Im shocked that anyone could be so shameful, I borrowed and broke a neighbors very old hose fitting the other dy, she was amazed I felt the need to replace it I can't imagine walking off with someones beloved and valuable animal and just thinking that it was ok :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back