We're all going to die (very soon)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that either, I think the "known" universe will become significantly larger when our technology advances, and nor do i believe we are the only life in the universe..

You cannot tell me, there are millions and millions of planets but more-so stars in our galaxy, and estimated 150 billion galaxies in the universe, perhaps all with millions of planets and stars, and we are the ONLY life.

Many people disagree with that though, I re-call a family argument at the dinner table about life and the universe on fathers day I think it was.. I think it was mainly that we were arguing with him on "HIS DAY" that set it off... But yeah..

Theres other life out there (IMO) :D

one hour to go!!!!!!! everyone partying yet???????? Oh by the way....... dragon lady, kakariki................. see you Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

It happens at 7.30 GMT..

I thought that was 5 in the morning here?

EDIT: On the news it said it happened at 5.33 eastern standard time.

i just got told this story has been going on for years !!!!!!!!!!!! i doubt it will happen especially when you all have different times

We're not trying to replicate what goes on inside a star anyway. We're trying to work out what happens when you convert energy into matter. Go outside, stare at the sun, ask it and all you'll get is retina damage.

Sdaji, I'd give up if I were you, you're "preaching to the uneducated" anyone who has already heard about this will have already made up their minds, no matter what you say will fall on deaf ears. they will "know" what they want to "know"...............anyone with any degree of sense will have already researched it for themselves and googled "large hadron collider" already. If they havent, they only want to know what others say obout it........... give up lad!!!!!! You're flogging a dead horse!!!!!!

ok i've gone on the website but that still doesn't explain that we're gonna die

yes i do to i mean like that thing is really going to destroy the earth i agree with you snake_boy

a year or so ago not to sure on date, Cern did do a experement where they created Anti matter. they created this tiny amount that can destroy a massive area. like half a gram can take out rocky the recon. dunno if true but i read about it on the cern website a while ago.

I just dont get the hullabaloo. Some thingy will smash atoms and make a black hole etc etc....

I mean, all it's going to do is comprehensively disprove the the whole God/Bible tale? :D

and they are the ones argueing the loudest against it........ look around on the net......................hmmmmmmmmmmmm??????? to loose their theories will mean - hopefully - the end of religious :cults'.........ie: the mainstream these next few months are going to be VERRRRRRY INTERESTING!!

a year or so ago not to sure on date, Cern did do a experement where they created Anti matter. they created this tiny amount that can destroy a massive area. like half a gram can take out rocky the recon. dunno if true but i read about it on the cern website a while ago.

1 gram of anti matter would destroy 1 gram of matter. The ammount of energy this would produce i dont know, but it wouldnt be any more than the energy required to create the anti matter in the first place.

1 gram of anti matter would destroy 1 gram of matter. The ammount of energy this would produce i dont know, but it wouldnt be any more than the energy required to create the anti matter in the first place.

I agree i think we should halt science altogether. For fear of retribution.

Are these poor attempts at jokes? They are, aren't they? Please confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back