Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koalas and pandas.

thats a random one not to like isnt it? lol

i dont think i dislike any species, i fear a few but wouldnt say i hated them because of my own ignorance and fear towards them. ie - sharks and spiders

blow flies, ordinary flies, mozzies, cockroaches, and monitor lizards creep me out, I think that's about all..........though there are some things I like more from a distance but still wouldn't go near them or pick them up...

I really can't think of any........flies are handy for frogs and lizards etc, so I find it hard to dislike them totally. I figure plagues of anything tend to be quite annoying! :lol:

The one animal that I really dislike is the arrogant homosapien who cuts me off in morning traffic! Grrrrrrrrr

cockroaches, mozzies, leaches.my most feared animals would have to to sharks cause one time i was snorkling in fiji and i saw a shark and my my heart rate went off the roof cause it scared scared ***** out of me:oops::oops:

CATS....Cats and bloody cats. Hate em and remove them from my property asap.

Haha nobody seems to like cats? Do you mean feral or house? Or just cats i general :D I have no problem with cats.

I really dislike ferrets, they're horrible nasty little things:lol:.That's about the only animal I actually don't like.

Come to think of it I don't like the free ranging ibis at Healseville sanctuary, they have beedy little eyes and they I just dont trust them!

Also freak out at the thought of having a leech or tick on me. I have been known to panic upon finding one on me while bushwalking, and strip to my underwear to check that there are no more hiding under my clothes anywhere (much to my husbands amusement!)

And while I have a phobia of sharks (as in the thought of being in the water with one), I dont hate them, infact find them fascinating...... as long as I am on land!!!!!!

chimps and some monkeys freak me out dont know why excatly.
Im not a fan of cockaroaches either.

What would you do in a monkey infested forest of cockroaches?

Well, I was in Hawaii when I was a young spring chicken and... My brother and I walked across an old burnt out restaurant in the middle of the night as a short cut to our accommodation.

A security guard yelled out to us and said "Oi... You're not meant to be going through there! and he ran up to us...

We explained we were just taking a short cut through this crunchy burnt out grass to get home for the night....

Well, he shone his torch on the ground and the ground was absolutely ALIVE with roaches - oh, and each roach was huge - not the garden variety we seem to get here!

I wondered why the grass was so crunchy.....

Well, he shone his torch on the ground and the ground was absolutely ALIVE with roaches - oh, and each roach was huge - not the garden variety we seem to get here!

I wondered why the grass was so crunchy.....
That is my worst nightmare! My skin has gone all crawly now!!!!! yuk yuk YUK!!!!

I really dislike ferrets, they're horrible nasty little things:lol:.That's about the only animal I actually don't like.

How can you hate ferrets lol......Im guessing the ones you encountered weren't very tame lol.....

-Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back