Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the shark thing... I am not afraid of them I too think they are amazing, but I would rather not be in the water with them.
Even though I am when I go to the beach, I probably wouldn't swim with sharks unless I was in a giant fully secure cage :|

I think I'll have to agree with the leeches, flies, some spiders (the little black ones!) and I'm not a big fan of camels either and those little sea lice things that bite you at the beach :|

oh and i forgot birds. god i hate them! with there weird creepy little eyes, and there beaks and ick!

Goes without saying,cats are THE most useless animals,they are good for nothing.
And birds, i like to watch them but i hate the noise their wings make overhead.

Spiders, golden orbs especially then anything that runs fast, huntsman etc. Gives me shudders just writing about it.

I wouldn't say hate, more dislike, ticks and mozzies, majority of cats, n those pesky little "yap-yap" dogs.

I hate Seagulls, I mean Bastard Birds as I call them. I quite happily throw leftover chips in the bin at the beach and give them nothing. My anti-seagullism is quite fairly justified as I once saw one catch a little duckling that had lost it's mother, snap it's neck, then swallow it whole. I couldn't get to it in time. From that day on I swore to never be nice to those things again, even the one-legged ones you sometimes see.
On a happier note, I rescued a kingfisher that was badly caught up in fishing line, then I hand-fed some murray shortneck turtles that came up to me, I guess they had been dumped by really responsible people.
Where do seagulls come from anyways?, I've never seen a nest. I suspect they are from hell, here to do the work of satan!! Did I mention I like ducks?

Do dogs really like us or do they just want the food we give them? AFterall, training them is never done without food bits. They stare when we eat. Cats couldn't careless either. Only time I ever saw my cat was at dinner time.

mysnakesau, quite a lot of dog training is done without treats. I for one, never reward my dog with food. I give him attention and praise. If dogs are treated well, then yes, they do like us. If they bond with you then there's really nothing they won't do to try and please you.

Spiders........ especially huntsman or the like........... I can play with beardies,snakes, frogs , rats,mice anything - i work with 500kg racehorses all day n push em around but i spot 1 tiny little spider & im squealing like a girl & running for my life !

chellntrev you would hate my room. I have lots of pet spiders including huntsmans and taratulas amoung others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back