what annoys youthe most?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the guy at the canberra reptile santurary who started bagging out this site i felt like punching him grrrrrr

Haha i liked that place, I found it far more educational than any other reptily display place i have been, far better than the modern Australia Zoo, although Australia zoo was better before they called it Australia zoo and wernt a bunch of posers that made Bob Irwin leave.

People who do folk art that think it's art

the guy at the canberra reptile santurary who started bagging out this site i felt like punching him grrrrrr

Don't worry there's a few that would like to do the same to that guy. Around A.C.T

Last edited:
cleaning my bum beard on Fridays after curry night on Thursday

A certain morph of snake that is obviously the result of illegal smuggling, but because of the reputation and name of the person who claims to have bred them they are readily accepted by a lot of the herp community. Very uncool , i guess $$$$ are more important than the threat of diseases etc..

Oh yeah and the fact this will be deleted and the infraction i'll most likely get for saying what is blatently obvious to all...

Ben

I was born in england, and although I dont really consider myself english as my mum is Australian/Italian and my dad was Scottish, it really annoys me when Aussies call the english "poms".

yes all quite annoying!!

cant agree more!

I'm an Aussie and a male and we get taught not to pee on our hands and keep ourselves clean beforehand so why waste water?

Bump73 I love this so much

Vegetarian = Ancient slang for village idiot who can't fish or hunt

Last edited:
I was born in england, and although I dont really consider myself english as my mum is Australian/Italian and my dad was Scottish, it really annoys me when Aussies call the english "poms".

You should be more annoyed at the English, because "poms" was derived from pome an acronym for Prisioner Of Mother England, and the English ruled the British colonies when this label was described.

i get really annoyed at

people that walk really slowly 4 wide down the shopping centres so noone can get past
ppl that know better patting my partners guide dog while its in harness (not kidding i told of 11 people in one outing!!!)
when you run out of something
busses that are late
stupid people that say my house is "overrun" with reptiles. we like it that way
people not doing their jobs properly
pizza turning up that is wrong!
barking dogs
toads!!
trying to do something and getting interupted multiple times for nothing important..

i can go on and on but i think the worst is when my partner and i go out (both visually impared) people will actually get up and walk over and stare at us while we eat our lunch cos my partner has a guide dog... how freaking rude!! what are we .. goldfish??? its a DOG get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back