what annoys youthe most?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like you Steve. :)

One thing that annoys me is ignorant people complaining about ignorance!
Just confuses me.

yes mel i use bad gramma

its not all that ridiculous to ask, there are laws and if a law is broken then they should be questioned about it and probibly punished to sum extent, by coming inside a clear zone you endangr the divers and can kill them. an average of 18 divers a year are killed due to this and more are seriousely injured. im not talking about the boats that are in a 90M rivver with a flag in it im talking about the boats that have several hundred meters ither side of you but choose to go right past your flag WHILE YOU ARE COMING UP.

yes mel i use bad gramma

its not all that ridiculous to ask, there are laws and if a law is broken then they should be questioned about it and probibly punished to sum extent, by coming inside a clear zone you endangr the divers and can kill them. an average of 18 divers a year are killed due to this and more are seriousely injured. im not talking about the boats that are in a 90M rivver with a flag in it im talking about the boats that have several hundred meters ither side of you but choose to go right past your flag WHILE YOU ARE COMING UP.

Indeed you do.

So the police are the arrogant ones when you're the one demanding to have someone charged with attempted murder when it is clearly not applicable? If someone runs a red light do you also demand that they be charged with attempted murder? Of course the police are going to think you're a fool! Perhaps if you understood what the charge your referring to actually is, you would be able to see how far off the mark you are.

Prams...Prams really piss me off
I'm one of those Mums with the massive prams, although I've ditched my ultra wide one and gone for the inline. (I do have an excuse though- 1 year old not walking and a 3 year old with a broken leg.) BUT, what drives ME nuts, is the people that walk.....sooooo....incredibly....slowly...through the shopping centre, stop to rummage through bags or have a chat right in the middle of the walk way, particularly when its Christmas shopping time!! I've been tempted to buy stilettos for my 3 year old son, so if someone gets in my way I can tell him to stick his feet out, and stabby McStab stab!!

haha Only Child!
They are spoilt brats that think the world evolves around them and they are the only ones that matter...and it stays with them until adulthood and until they die!
They sure and it sure does! I've been in a relationship with an only child for the past 7 years. We have 2 young children together, and it feels like I'm raising 3! I'm lucky that I'm the eldest of 4 kids so I'm used to going without anything and everything!

Now.. Things that annoy me:

People with poor grammar, punctuation and who can't spell!! Especially on the internet and in emails! There's spell check on everything these days! And yet it still gets through!

People hu type lyk dis! It muzt b soOoOo much hrder 2 typ lyk dis den 2 type normalli! I no it takez a hole lotta *** effrt 2 read it!

When I go to parties, or am seen in public without my children, people are always asking 'Oh my god, where are your kids!?'
I usually tell them 'They're asleep in the car. Don't worry, the windows are up so they won't get cold.' Or 'At home. They can look after themselves. The big one knows to get the little one a bottle when he's hungry.'
Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers!

People stealing, and thinking they have the right to help themselves to other peoples things! Some bastard broke into my car overnight and took my Navman.. On the upside, it was pretty ancient and had been taking me round and round in circles for the last few weeks that I had it, so they can have fun with that! I hope it takes them a while to figure it out! XD

People who run around on their high horses just waiting for someone to step out of line so they can 'poo-poo' them.

When I've just cooked dinner for everyone, dished it all up and sat down to eat mine, hubby comes in from playing with his car, looks at my plate, says 'Oooh, yum!!' and proceeds to pick up my fork and eat MY dinner!!
He's since learnt not to do that. Dangerous business! Fatty likes her food, you see! XD

Last but not least: People complaining about people complaining about people complaining! It's more contradictory than the bloody bible for Christs sake!

People whinging about jack when their fellow Australians have lost everything, including family members.

Last edited:
Indeed you do.

So the police are the arrogant ones when you're the one demanding to have someone charged with attempted murder when it is clearly not applicable? If someone runs a red light do you also demand that they be charged with attempted murder? Of course the police are going to think you're a fool! Perhaps if you understood what the charge your referring to actually is, you would be able to see how far off the mark you are.
if you drive your car down the foot path at full speed you would most probly be charged with atempted murder, if you discharged a gun in a crowd u would be charged with it so how is going into an area with a wepon using it against people diffrent ( a boat prop will kill you)

one other thing that ticks me off is when ur at mates houses and they wax part of one leg while ur asleep :\ not cool.

Last edited:
Stuck up vegans that try to convert people or look down on you for eating meat, drinking milk AUSTRALIA treats its cows great, the pork not so much but the cows and chickens are fairly well looked after. Sick of hearing oh the cows they get sores on their udder oh and a calf feeding with its teeth wouldn't do worse?!

if you drive your car down the foot path at full speed you would most probly be charged with atempted murder, if you discharged a gun in a crowd u would be charged with it so how is going into an area with a wepon using it against people diffrent ( a boat prop will kill you)

...you're still being ridiculous. You really don't know much at all about the law, do you?

As I am at work and bored, I will PM you some stuff so that next time you're speaking with police, you'll spare them.

Last edited:
People who say "thank God..." in stuations like the QLD floods. If he has the power to save why did he let it happen in the first place, and why didn't he save every one and everything??

Ben

People who say "thank God..." in stuations like the QLD floods. If he has the power to save why did he let it happen in the first place, and why didn't he save every one and everything??

Ben

I agree, or the "miracle" in with the miners rescued in Chile... not mention of the same god causing the problem lol.. maybe he was on smoko?

Ah MamaBear, i saw that to - which reminds me of another annoyance, that the government doesn't make Christian like Pr Daniel Nalliah pay tax on their nasty religion.
From his own site (which were all supporting)
Are the QLD floods the result of Kevin Rudd speaking against Israel? at Catch The Fire Ministries

The really smooth single ply toilet paper in some public dunnies. and using the toilets in Muslim countries.

I think the people claiming that these natural disasters are God's vengence on the world have a poor grasp of the Bible. In Genesis after the flood waters receeded God made a covenant with Noah and to all flesh on the land that he will never send another flood to destroy all flesh.

I think the people claiming that these natural disasters are God's vengence on the world have a poor grasp of the Bible. In Genesis after the flood waters receeded God made a covenant with Noah and to all flesh on the land that he will never send another flood to destroy all flesh.
A rainbow and at that point he also said "everything that lives everything that moves I give to you as food" I'm just saying eat mead Gods cool with it.

A rainbow and at that point he also said "everything that lives everything that moves I give to you as food" I'm just saying eat mead Gods cool with it.

I don't remember that bit, but in Deutoronomy God told Moses what was cool and not cool to eat. He certaintly didn't say everything was cool to eat.

I don't remember that bit, but in Deutoronomy God told Moses what was cool and not cool to eat. He certaintly didn't say everything was cool to eat.
Yes he did. after Noah built the shrine and burned some of the clean animals. Not to mention that people forget the real reasons for the flood and continuously mistake the amount of animals taken on the ark. Genesis 9:3 Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything. there is the different versions of it.

People who tell you it's 'Gods' will that a 26 year old died...

Having to log in to the site every 5 blooming minutes!

Kids who run at my dog at a dog park and then bitch that she barks at them - its a DOG park, not a playpen parents, (she was harrassed by kids as a pup and now hates them, but then, so do i..) Also, people who complain that your dog is sniffing their dog at an off leash dog park...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back