What are you getting this christmas :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xJACKx

Reaction score
hey guys, I know your all excited for christmas so ithought id post a thread for a bit of fun, so what are you getting this christmas?

Im getting a canon 60D with a twin lens kit and i am so excited!

An albino darwin, or deposit for one i should say.... Prob wont end up getting it until my bday though, lol

I'm getting a Stein Enclosure, but I'm paying for it haha

Other than that I don't know

I am getting a new usb lead for my phone and hopefully nothing else.
I have spent the last 3 mths culling never or rarely used items around the house. So I am not wishing for more.
Besides the real joy is in giving not receiving ;)

hopefully will be getting some reptile enclosures for my snakes for when they get bigger
and got myself an early present a Darwin Hatchy which arrived today :)

i already got my present my little woma hatchy

A few weeks ago I got a little electronic musical keyboard which I'm looking forward to learning to use. I also bought a bike at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago which I love. Hubby is into building and sailing radio remote controlled model yachts and boats and he's bought himself some bits and pieces for them....all to technical for me, but he's happy. :)

despite the black and white diamond i wanted ... pretty sure im getting an iphone 4 lol yes bit of a price difference there lol
i bought my partner a tent, a poker set and 12 laps (with training and video) in a v8 supercar .... i guess you can say he got one heck of a boys trip to qld lol

i allready brought my xmas presents : a new incubator , 1/5th rc petrol car , more mods to the FG ford ;)

A gtp that Santa delivered early.. and a dalmation pup for my fiance. Our first pie-bald ;)

A puppy Jack Rusell x Mini Foxi ( came today ) and reptile stuff, **** load of clothes, money, a really nice ring and new iphone screen

My arm bitten to pieces, (translation~ a jungle)

I all ready got mine, another diamond python :)
ring.jpg

A pair of water dragons and a new enclosure for my carpet :) and of course a xmas day bbq/piss up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back