What's the best present Santa is bringing you this year, and is it what you want?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A male sugar glider! :)
And hopefully another Southern Angle Headed Dragon (female)

Note to self, sometimes traditional sayings don't lend themselves as well to members of the female persuasion. Hope I did not offend you Jackie.

Endeavour

:) no offense taken ! Its often assumed im a bloke, i don't mind,

Santa provided me with a 3 1/2 year old Bredli today............ Thanks Santa ;)

Two weeks off work, peace, silence and a cave to hide in from the outside world and family.

a shot gun , lets hope santa doesn't shoot himself on the way down the chimney , don't worry greenys im targeting a flying piece of round clay , well most of the time anyway

:) no offense taken ! Its often assumed im a bloke, i don't mind,
i have to admit when i first joined i thought you where a guy and the gender on your profile was some sort of joke :)

A hatchling woma on the way. Very excited because its my first snake !

What a great first choice you will not be disappointed there, bet you are like a kid waiting for Christmas to arrive:).

Kindest regards

Endeavour

i have to admit when i first joined i thought you where a guy and the gender on your profile was some sort of joke :)

:) I didn't have the gender tag up there for years, blokes don't take to kindly about getting DIY advice from a chick !

Good news, Santa is bringing at least one powertool - I just got told to clean my tool cupboard up to make room for incoming

What a great first choice you will not be disappointed there, bet you are like a kid waiting for Christmas to arrive:).

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Haha i am a kid (well 14) and ive done heaps of research and its all ready to go just waiting. :D

:) I didn't have the gender tag up there for years, blokes don't take to kindly about getting DIY advice from a chick !

Good news, Santa is bringing at least one powertool - I just got told to clean my tool cupboard up to make room for incoming
hahaha well when its sound advice i don't see a problem - i dont really need any new tools myself have to work out what im doing with everything ive got first , like my tig/mig welder i dont even know how to set it up:oops::lol:

For those of you who haven't read my scam thread..... The grinch stole my Christmas hahaha

But my parents got me this beauty for Christmas. Pretty stoked.
u8ane6ys.jpg

A new recurve bow! Been getting into archery lately and my old recurve's limbs are warping so the string pops off after every shot. A new bow is definitely due :)

My JCP was an early christmas present and I've been enjoying her ever since :)

Im going to buy myself a new gecko. I finely found a female that would go great with one of my male holdback R. ciliatus I bred a couple years ago. I can't wait till 2014 season.

Santa brought me a Brazilian Rainbow Boa. When she sheds I'll post up pics of her in her new skin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds weird but santas bringing me a nice timber chicken coop with snake proof mesh that I can put out on my back deck so that my babies (snakes) can have somewhere to be outdoors for an hour or so each day :)

- - - Updated - - -

A new Leupold scope and a day off from work so I get to spend time with the Zoo.

clothes and im going to buy myself a a black and yellow jungle if i can find one that is bright enough yellow and solid pitch blacks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back