What's the best present Santa is bringing you this year, and is it what you want?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do do some lovely glass, which model have you gone for?.

I went with the Mark 6 3-18x44mm. Would have loved to go with a Mark 8 but I cant justify spending that much.
I have always liked their scopes as to me they just seem "clearer" if that makes any sense?

I went with the Mark 6 3-18x44mm. Would have loved to go with a Mark 8 but I cant justify spending that much.
I have always liked their scopes as to me they just seem "clearer" if that makes any sense?

Very nice Santa has done you proud this year, just read back to my self what I just wrote and with a smile on my face thought if only there was a Santa:)

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Very nice Santa has done you proud this year, just read back to my self what I just wrote and with a smile on my face thought if only there was a Santa:)

Kindest regards

Endeavour
ssshhhh we do have younger members you know ;)

snipercap , good choice , i have leupold on my 243 and 22 hornett , mine need upgrading though

I got my beautiful Jungle Python, plus enclosure :) I must've been pretty good this year, either that or Santa wasn't watching haha

I asked Santa for a signed copy of SLASH's honey-zebra Gibson Les Paul :D......or a bass signed by Duff McKagan. I'm not picky :lol:

ROFL incase you didn't understand Sezzzzz post ....I'm not a dude - I'm a dudette, a WOman :) but my tools make many men drool

Yer i know how you feel, my tools make women stare in wide wonder............

Yer i know how you feel, my tools make women stare in wide wonder............

Don't confuse the stare of wide wonder with one of sheer amazement they look very similar
So what are you getting for Xmas Mungus? Santa whispered to me something about a magnifying glass ? Can't for the life of me think why ! Do you like burning ants ?

Please note my smilies, I'm only joking
:). :)

Don't confuse the stare of wide wonder with one of sheer amazement they look very similar
So what are you getting for Xmas Mungus? Santa whispered to me something about a magnifying glass ? Can't for the life of me think why ! Do you like burning ants ?

Please note my smilies, I'm only joking
:). :)

bahahaha....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back