Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also brush black hair dye on like zebra stripes, paint them like a tiger,

Excellent call. My childreni loves playing 'Anaconda', he gets all excited when I hold out the brown ones and call them capybara. Now we can branch out to 'African Rock Python' :p

I hate summer and summer sucks but I don't have to defend anything I say cause it's an opinion I can also be grammatically incorrect cause school is for losers and gremmer natzis!1!!1

Spoiler (highlight): If it's not defined in the dictionary as what I say, your point is invalid.

Last edited:
Hey.... your bad! you are supposed to be argueing ^ :facepalm:

To concur is allowable in an argument, otherwise there is no point to argument, thereby degrading it to the point where it becomes a flaming row.
An argument is a debate, and a debate is discussion. When one does not give ground, however small, no discussion is in fact occuring; simply two people (or more) just listening to themselves speak ;)

To concur is allowable in an argument, otherwise there is no point to argument, thereby degrading it to the point where it becomes a flaming row.
An argument is a debate, and a debate is discussion. When one does not give ground, however small, no discussion is in fact occuring; simply two people (or more) just listening to themselves speak ;)

Because there are so many people on this forum any argument turns into a mass debate!

Because there are so many people on this forum any argument turns into a mass debate!

A mass debate or a brawl? Either way it's rather good fun. It just depends on whether I bring a supply of biscuits and tea/coffee/beer, or a supply of jelly and foam bats.

I like a mass debate from time to time....

When I played rugby (years ago) the crowd would all call out "slim is a flanker, slim is a flanker..."

I always found that a bit odd, because I was a winger....

Slim6y, All of gods creatures are a bunch of inbreds.
Did Noah keep several thosand cattle aboard to feed the carnivores? Or did he encourage all the herbivores to breed on the ship so their offspring would feed the carnivores?
This is the new debate/argument.

then they all got scurvey and died........... so it didnt matter how many animals they had on board

Fridge - but it doesn't matter.... Because I prefer chilli sauce :)
QUOTE]
ditto wife says fridge i say cupboard same as honey

Last edited:
I say honey in the cupboard. it goes too hard and separates when in the fridge. I also prefer my tomato and BBQ sauce in the cupboard rather than the fridge, too.

but when u need to chuck a piss you need to lift the bastard up.

the awkward moment in the middle of the night when u forgot to lift the toilet seat up

should u put the toilet seat up or down ??????

The correct answer to this is...........take the bloody seat off, she can't whinge, it's not up, it's not down.
He can't whinge it's not down.
Both make sacrifices.
But at the end of the day, he spends less time sitting there reading, cos it's uncomfortable.

I want the lid closed

Then we would piss on it in the dark and spray the back and te wall. Now would putting the seat down when you go, or would you rather clean it up. I know I would not clean it up if someone left it down in the dark.
Or maybe at night men should sit to piss so as not to miss.

why wouldn't you turn the light on when you go to the toilet? I hate peeing in the dark, it's just wierd.

I figure...
women always need to sit down,
men need to sit down half the time,

meaning...more often than not, the toilet seat is needed down...so, put the seat down!

I figure...
women always need to sit down,
men need to sit down half the time,

meaning...more often than not, the toilet seat is needed down...so, put the seat down!

What if I like to play with the seat? I like it up so at night time I don't have to think about it pluss if have to poo it's once a day where I wee like 8 times a day

Cheers Brenton

What if I like to play with the seat? I like it up so at night time I don't have to think about it pluss if have to poo it's once a day where I wee like 8 times a day

Cheers Brenton

...well....I like you so you can get away with it.
But...I haven't had this issue with you yet anyway hahaha

I don't really care as long as the toilet is clean. Two seconds either way lol

...well....I like you so you can get away with it.
But...I haven't had this issue with you yet anyway hahaha

I don't really care as long as the toilet is clean. Two seconds either way lol

One of the ways to help keep the toilet clean is (requires seat in upright position) to stand, aim and 'fire' at any dirt stuck on the rim or bowl. Basically, you putting the seat down only discourages this service from taking action.

Seat up. Pure and simple...

Noah always had the seat up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back