what do you bring to aps?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i come to see how some one mentioning the "h" word can make a thread 30 pages long

i bring weight to the site :lol:

and a safer form of reptile transport :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To be socially active within the herp community, find people who share similar interests, learn more and fill in some time during ad breaks while sitting on the couch watching tv. hehehee....

and yeh $10!!! haha nice one fat frog!

I bring a sense of humour and the ability to read fast so I can read all the posts that are about to get deleted...lol

im a dragon waiting for my fire to burn your wings so you cant fly with the eagles you stupid turkey

I bring class, knowledge,sex appeal,personality and a great sense of humour...;)

I bring this set of pliers. They're available for use by anyone on here that can be bothered to pick them up...........

And my extreme levels of awesome.

i come to see how some one mentioning the "h" word can make a thread 30 pages long

30?. I thought they would have thrown in the towl by now too.
Guess we'll win em over in the next 30. ;)
Seriously,
Our goal is to hopefully open some minds. Not necessarily change them, but open them. Not much in this world is that black or white.

Exactly what is it you think you give to aps/members...

What do you believe your contribution to this site is?

Are you just here to be social & fill the hours in your day?

To learn perhaps? Or try show of your superiority ;)
HAHA I give aps/members replies and sometimes answers!!
I contribute posts like every member of aps!!
I'm here to be social and fill in the hours Im not looking after my herps or son!!
Ive learnt and know Im superior :lol::lol:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back