Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phwoa! c'mon, show us your hooters!!! :lol: But about feathers and fur, really curious bout that pretty please?

Yes instar, it is a necessary part of their diet, it just doesn't have to be every meal.

instar: most animals that eat full bodied prey - snakes, crocs, owls, etc etc gain important nutrients and vitamins from it (ie. the feathers or fur or bones) yes. if you need to know exactly what they are, i can find out for you if you like :)

Pinkie said:
100% or nothing? I feel sorry for your animals if they are viewed as objects rather than subjects.

They are not viewed as 'objects'. I have a passion for my reptiles, I look after them very well, a number of people have seen part of my collection here, including Tenille, and I highly doubt they'll have anything bad to say about it.

I just don't delude myself into thinking it's natural. My enclosures are set up to look semi-realistic, but the truth is I keep an animal that has a home range bigger than most suburbs in a 4x2x2 (or whatever) enclosure. Some of them even have names, and I do what is best for them in captivity, not what is best for them in the wild.

I agree to lock this topic.
People involved in argument did express they opinion clearly, and rest is just arguing to score the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back