Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you like beardies so much get a beardy best would be central beardy better personality and better colours snake i would get a coastal or on of the childrens family as they are the cheapes and easyest to keep if you want to spend a bit more get a olive great temprement

Reptiles suck, get a cat.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Yeah right... A cat? Hahahahahahahahah!

Yea if u want a cheap lizard go for beardies, ive never kept one but from what i hear they r great.

(btw i think ur big signature is a little to invasive or offensive or somthing.) [to bright and big]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Yeah right... A cat? Hahahahahahahahah!

I like cats sliding down snakes thoats ha:D:D

Blue tounge Lizards are extremely easy to care for and their cheap.
They can get very boring though!
Murray Darling Carpets are a good snake to start with.

yer and i wuld have to agree with what you think about cats!

get a murray river turtle they are easy to look after and so cute ohh and dont get a cat get a dog

The thought of food got me side tracked, get a beardy.
If you want to handle it a lot get a central beardy.
If you want one with a awesome threat display and generally better looking get an eastern beardy.
If you want a little one get a smaller species.

There are also goannas, they are cool too but not really suited to handling generally.

i reckon u should get a snake i agree with dickyknee get a coastal and all the stuff he said heat cord etc. coastal s are good for your first snake.

get a beardy or maybe a bluetongue or a shingleback. or if you want a python get a bredli or a murray darling. their all good reptiles to start with.

get a bluey for at least 5 years when your confident get a second one for 5 years then get a snake. :D

I recommend Blue tongues are by far the best lizard to start out with.
They do not require some of the things that dragons or other species do require.
{And their cheap.}
Nothing against dragons i keep and recommend dragons to a lot of people.
As a first reptile Bluey's are great.
They are a tuff lizard that will tolerate a few mistakes avoiding disappointment and keepers thinking its all to hard?
{When in doubt ASK}

I have removed the cat discussion to another thread (which is now locked).
Any further discussion of cat feeding in this thread will attract infractions - please stay on topic.

:p

Hix

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back