Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have forestry at the back of my place ..about 25m from the fence line...its just eucalypt gums for the eye to see.(which after what happened in Vic ,it scares me ,thank god we have had a fair bit of rain and the days have not been to ridiculously hot)..I have so many things that venture into our place ..from dingos to possums ,roos and wallabies and other macropods,all types of feathered from eagles to black cockatoos..reptiles its a herpers dream here..we get all types of frogs ...bats...flying fox..koalas...but we also get the feral fox ,catzzzzzzz,rabbits hares,deer ,pigs and asian house geks...AND CANE TOADS.....

i have 2 beardies living in the garden atm but i have also had a rbb and green tree snake turn up a couple of times. My dog normally gets rid of them pretty quick though

Well i've got:
leaf tail geckos, monitors, bluetongues, common froglets, striped marsh, spotted marsh, bleating tree frogs, lorikeets, wallabies, possums, eastern water skink(he suns near the bins in the afternoon sun)
And there's heaps more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back