Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well out of all the carpets iv had to deal with centrilans are really cool. jungles suck all they do is bite. when there young its funny, but when they are big it sux :cry:. i got a darwin about a month ago and he is awful. but we have a full grown one at work and he is a pussy cat. so comes back to the snake really. they are all different. sept jungles all they do bite.

Yeah i have a murray darling. he is a beautiful snake with a great personality, he has bit me twice and that was the first 2 weeks i had him. im getting a dp in the next week or so aswell, once i get my cage built. :)

once upon a time i would have said bredli, byut my 2 females arent all that friendly.

a diamond i got recently had hardly been handled and i still havent been eaten,...so i'm thinking diamonds are super mellow,....

shag pile would definately be the friendliest carpet !

from what i';ve read murray darlings are by far the best, but i wouldn't say coastals have the best temper out of carpets mine somedays are pretty defensive and the next day there puppy dogs not sure if there all like that but my mates are to

a jungle. they're not all snappy. with reg contact most come good. MD's, breds, and coasts also bite you know. In the end, get whatever floats ya boat;)

I's agree with that one, it comes back to the individual snake, some are great handlers, there would be good representatives for each case, just get what you like to look at the most.

Its funny reading through all the comments, as most people are giving you advice on " hear say " !!!
I breed and have the following: diamonds, natural intergrades, bredli's, darwins, jungles, stimmies ,mac's etc
Out of all of them, the natural intergrades & diamonds have the far better o/all temperments IMO.

Albino Darwin. Expensive, but great looking and very mellow. Also easy to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back