Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wd browns ! :lol: Whens the B.B.Q ? :)

hey groobs do you think it might be an atherton rather than a proserpine carpet?

It certainly looks a bit like an atherton.
But I know the breeder well and he has no athertons so it would be a good trick. It doesnt look anything like my other proserpine which I bought from the same guy 2 years ago but that may change as she gets older.
I reckon she will be a pretty looking snake if she keeps those bands.

So what's the ETA on that donkey Groobs :?: BBQ ass?Nah thanks wattso :lol:

Thought i'd share a pic of a clutch of Proserpines.Could just as well be mistaken as Atherton jungles.Same jungle head pattern.

I can't post the pic,says the pic is too big.How do i make the pic smaller :?:

They do look very similar Browns.
The one I have is a little lighter than the those but otherwise the same.
Do you have any pics of the parents?

Sorry Groobso,dunno where the pics of the parents are.I lost a stack of pics ages ago, spewin :!:

The pic of the babies isn't true to colour.I ended up with 3 different colours from them.One was a light yellow.

just looks like an unusual coastal carpet python to me....

It's a woma!!! You got a bargain!! Where's my free shiney donkey? My olive is strarving lol.

They're a good looking animal Marc.Are they yours?The Proserpines, capes, darwins have very simialr head patterns to a lot of jungles don't they?

Just a pic showing some pattern variations in the juvie Proserpines.Had to resize which distorted pic a bit.

checkout the smiley face head pattern on the one furthest out on the left

no there not mine I got the photos from the herptrader they are for sale on that site

Here's a head shot of one of my Murray-darlings.(It is a little blurry)
You can see the number 3 on his mask. I reckon it's pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back