Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon_tail

Reaction score
got a 10mm 8X2X2 aquarium im building a hood with lights, thermostat and heat emmiters for...

...so please feel free to post what you would put in it, im unsure of what ill buy to house in it and need ideas!

If it was a cage i'd put an Olive in there. But seeing as it's an aquarium, i'd get a baby Hammerhead Shark. :)

Baby croc :) Depending on where you live of course...otherwise, yeah I agree, baby shark but then you'll have to upgrade to a massive (and I mean massive) aquarium later on.

looks of turte's or some dragons

or i'd fix the sides with ply wood and put a big carpet or bhp in it

Wood and mesh aivary on top, a land area to one side, an assortment of waterdragons and turts, and one helluva filtration system :)

I agree with Neph- go a Varanid. Perhaps a Lacy, Spencers, Goulds etc, obviously not an adult but good for a raising enclosure. Unless you wanted a small colony of say Storrs, Ackies, Tristis??

a coleny of tawny dragons with a nice desert setup ould look cool

big aviary type top and a big timber hide on the side and get an olive for it

if i remember correctly, you've had enough experience with dragons to want something new!

Are you up for a really big snake?

dividing it into 2 4x2x2s would be an awesome idea if you wanted 2 smaller snakes like carpets but if in-tact then maybe an olive or scrubby! (if scubbies can be housed in them dimensions)

another idea would be to put it into a 4x2 and 2 2x2s and have your bredli in one and stimmies in another and start up a breeding pair to make some cash back for other herping expenses?

Or a couple of hatchy mertens they would look awesome in there.

i hvae a spare 8x2x2 enclosure (with lights and heat mat and all that in it) i was thinking about buyinga few pairs of beardies and putting them in, was gunna put an olive but i want some beardies first :D

If it were mine i'd be putting John Howard and Kevin Rudd in there just see what the outcome of the fight would be. LOL:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back