what you're NOT supposed to do with your food...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tail one is not a bad way to go Zo. Or you could try getting a needle or pin and stabbing the head to expose some of the brain juice, this doesn't always work but anything is worth a try hey?

The tail one is not a bad way to go Zo. Or you could try getting a needle or pin and stabbing the head to expose some of the brain juice, this doesn't always work but anything is worth a try hey?

That old trick has worked for me a couple of times. If the snake was previously eating thawed pinkies it is probably a husbandry issue though.

Hey Zo,

i'm by no means an experienced keeper, but when my scrubbie continually curled up with a live fuzzy instead of eating it, I tried a live hopper mouse. It sure got him going!! Since then, I haven't had any problems with him eating. This was after a 2 month fast.

SUCCESS!!!

The little critter has just taken its first pinkie mouse!!!

trying the second now!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

food

cwarren72 said:

Whenever my bredli hatchling doesn't apear interested in feeding i do this and she smaks it down no probs.

no we didn't take any photos, with the trouble we had with getting him to feed in the first place all we cared abt was getting the food down, maybe photos next time :)

Photos photos photos :) Well done guys, must have been that superbreeder you got ya pinky off :) Told you a curry flavour one would do the trick :)

africancichlidau said:
Photos photos photos :) Well done guys, must have been that superbreeder you got ya pinky off :) Told you a curry flavour one would do the trick :)

could be that superbreeder that a certain someone keeps making jokes abt the amount of red he drinks...........and its not us :lol:

YYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

i was so excited i was jumping up and down in slow mo so i didnt disturb him eating lol :oops:
thanx to everyone who has helped out since we got him! and thanx to phil for supplying a lotta pinkies lol ;)

Is that a Coastal? Really nice looking little snake.

thanx kevyn! yep it is a coastal, lets hope he stays that way!

DSCN2725.sized.jpg

Yay Zo.....now get him big! Then send me some pics :D :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back