Whats in their ears?And how should i remove them?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HMMM DOL...maybe correct spelling is DOH. DOL!! Thanks Stockeh ill be in melbourne fri morning for the GF parade :p but after that bugger all 2 do til saturday.

no worries mate give me a call on 0425829185 and we will work it out from there

Yeah? there were smaller versions of the same thing in both ears on them as well.Does cn it change treatment of em?

Chewy as has been said they are ticks.They come in all different sizes and the treatment is the same.Grab them(the ticks) all the way down near their heads with a pair of tweezers and pull them off the infested animal.I wouldn't worry about using TOD or anything else except a pair of tweezers.Take them all off then just keep an eye on the lizard just in case you missed some baby ones.It really is that simple.

rodentrancher said:
Did u see the link I put in chewy?
Just got back from Melbourne(WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..............) Anyway back home now just checked out the link,thats what we did first time saw the ticks in their ears but because there seemed 2 b quite a few smaller 1's i thought the tweezers may not have been the most effective solution but ill give that a go 2morro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back