Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should the APS freebie section be used for "wanted for free" adverts or not?

• NO

Votes: 87 90.6%
  • YES

Votes: 9 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have never breed reptiles is what i said, i do breed pure breed amstaffs and they are great loyal dogs, they are the only animal i intentionally breed. my border collie is my best friend and companion, i never wanted to breed her but it happened so what can i do, wait till she has them then desex her.

i have never breed reptiles is what i said, i do breed pure breed amstaffs and they are great loyal dogs, they are the only animal i intentionally breed. my border collie is my best friend and companion, i never wanted to breed her but it happened so what can i do, wait till she has them then desex her.

- - - Updated - - -

rvcasa, i'm not kidding. Não, eu não estou brincando.

Last edited:
e o sucuri

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no anacondas

- - - Updated - - -

you wanna ring me up and have a conversation?

no-two do you want a photo of my dogs and copies of their pedigree paper work? do you want photos of everything i have said?

Last edited:

I dont like to be horrible, but wouldnt you have desexed her first? Instead of getting other unwanted pets or getting more pets, why not look after the ones you have first? i.e desexing etc.
That is just what I have been bought up with, 'Look after the pets you have first before you get more.'

i never wanted to desex her cause i like her being intact and and some does quieten down after, and i only had another female in the yard. but 4 months ago i got 3 more dogs and i was gonna desex her but found out it was to late.

Di onde é ocê

ponta dalgada madeira

you forgot the v
Di onde é você

i'm not the only one who can't spell

Oh so if she gets a pyometra you will have the $2000 to pay for that?
Hunting or pig dogs are not just created by putting two breeds together, well certainly the piggers in NZ were lined breed for the qualities required, with generally the mother and father both proven.
Good thing you are not in Qld, as you are only allowed two dogs on a property (unless you apply for different licences), so yours are all microchipped, up to date with vaccines, heart worm prevention, flea prevention and intestinal worm prevention, I certainly could not afford to treat five dogs on my income (full time work) and I get cost price for these products, you must have a great job, oh hang on! you paying for things by breeding more cross bred mutts into a world already over populated with unwanted dogs! Why didn't you abort the pregancy or if it was too late for that opt for desexing?
Have you done all the necessary testing for Amstaffs? eg hip and elbow scoring, eye testing and cardiac testing?
You keep defending yourself, but the reality is you want free stuff, and I am sure someone has already mention the word "horder". By "saving" unwanted animals you need to be able to provide 100% for these animals otherwise you are doing no one any favours especially the "rescued aniamls involved".

i never wanted to desex her cause i like her being intact and and some does quieten down after, and i only had another female in the yard. but 4 months ago i got 3 more dogs and i was gonna desex her but found out it was to late.

That honestly doesnt make any sense?
You are saying you never want to desex her and then you are saying you were going to desex her?

i didn't want to cause at the time i only had another female dog, i have only had 2 males for the last 3-4 months living in the same yard and she is 2 months pregnant

I think the biggest things that confuse me are:
You support WIRES and RSPCA
You Breed Dogs
You "Rescue or Get" Unwanted Animals
You Can Afford Like Masses of animals but dont buy snakes, instead you get free ones
I know it is none of my business but you just seem to keep going around in circles and also get really defensive?

yes, i can afford 2000 for my dog. yes all my dogs are microchipped, registed, flead, heart worm, intestinal worming and my other female is desexed. both mother and father are proven, they are stock trained and great hunters and work well as a team. i am not selling them so dont see how that will pay for it. all dogs get a vet check up every year and 4 times a year for my older girl she is 11yrs old and i have never breed her and desexed her wen she was 2.

just cause i have the space and time for these animals does not mean i am a horder.

ponta dalgada madeira

you forgot the v
Di onde é você

No I didn't...
But if you want to talk about typos... you've missed something else!
And you Goggled sucuri!

i only breed amstaffs, so sick of saying it. i have payed for all my snakes except 2 which i was given for free. this is why i get defensive you assume i got all my reptiles for free. you assume i breed all my dogs for money. you assume to much with out knowing me

i only breed amstaffs, so sick of saying it. i have payed for all my snakes except 2 which i was given for free. this is why i get defensive you assume i got all my reptiles for free. you assume i breed all my dogs for money. you assume to much with out knowing me

my yard is large and split in 2 he jumped the fence wen i was not home.

- - - Updated - - -

sucuri is not a word we use were i am from, madeiran's and portuguese differ in some ways.
cobra is the word we use wen refering to any snake

anyway i am going to bed cause i have work, unlike some people.

Last edited:
dragonlover1 thanks but i'v had people on here call me a parasite ect they don't care what your intentions are they just don't want anyone asking for free reptiles no matter what.
yes i can afford what ever snake i want. i payed full price for an albino ealier this year off a great breeder, i also own a red tailed black cockatoo cost me more than the albino. as soon as i get my r2 i will be paying for 2 green tree pythons. i had both my pure bred pedegree blue amstaffs imported that cost more than most peoples cars lol. but even though i can afford a snake i am happier to take in unwanted animals.

p.s. i speak read and write 3 different languages so it is a bit confusing at times

may i please have your albino it will go to a loving home for life,

But you have 13 pythons and 2 dragons, but only six bays in the quarantine area, +/- a single and the same in the main area, yet you also are asking for specific sexes of snakes... as well as freebies, oh do you want free enclosures too?
Because some people are not asleep does not mean they do not have jobs, it may mean they are a night shift worker, oh wait thats me, but I only do 50+hrs a week is that a job?
I will say if you went to NZ and tried to sell unproved hunting dogs, that you call hunting dogs just cos the the mix breed "might" be good you would be laughed at, and I am sure Oz hunters would be the same. It also sounds like you did not do the right thing, you had an intact female and then brought in two intact male dogs, if you had half a brain you would of known the male would of climbed almost anything to get to the female. A wire fence just won;t cut it.

i am very attached to alby and he already has a great home, but if i ever do breed him in the future and you can prove to me you will look after one i'll give you an alby jr

madeiran's... and portuguese differ...

???
Isn't "Madeiran" (whatever that is) and Portuguese the same?

I think you're trying to say SERPENTE, no?
'cause sucuri is a jiboia. (Boidae family)

Just out of curiosity, where did you learn your Spanish?

i have 2x 6 bay set ups, a few single bay tanks and a separte one for dragons plus turtle tanks thats over i have 20.

its not a wire fence its a brick fence with large metal gate.
both parents are proven exellent hunters and stock trained.

i only asked for specific sexs under trade, not freebies. totally irrelevent. and i did not ask for enclosures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back