Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go with the cape yorks from Kel Worley. I just purchased 1 from them and would be one of the calmest snakes i have had to the point my 10 year old son has clamed it for himself and named it teddy short for teddybear.
So i just placed a order for 2 more.
ps they are on the forum in the for sale section

I would go with the cape yorks from Kel Worley. I just purchased 1 from them and would be one of the calmest snakes i have had to the point my 10 year old son has clamed it for himself and named it teddy short for teddybear.
So i just placed a order for 2 more.
ps they are on the forum in the for sale section

I last weekend bought a water python from Julie Worley and couldn't be happier and nice and placid

Rubber snakes are def the calmest ones. Needs next to no care as well

I assume yer in Aus. If not a corn, hognose or Royal. If ya are, woma.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

This thread may be dead, but I would certainly get a Murray Darling for your first. I've had mine for 8 months now and he's a pleasure to own. Their contrasting colours are absolutely gorgeous. He was quite snappy but he's calmed down tremendously.
20121020_124201.jpg

All the common sense stuff about individual snakes aside the ones in my experience that have been so placid i would gamble on one would be =1st Woma and BHP and then Olives, but the olives get to be HUGE thick set buggers!

bredli!!!! Im Bias, as Spade (my bredli) doesnt bite... he head butts... hahaha

bredli!!!! Im Bias, as Spade (my bredli) doesnt bite... he head butts... hahaha

So does my male baby coastal, he has bluffed a few times feeding him , and his gf has tagged my daughter and jeffa8 but not me

If handling is of a concern then you better get a small python.

Womas are exceptionally placid...except at feeding time then they are truly explosive. I find it hard to believe they can be in their enclosure literally 2 metres away from my face while I'm changing their water bowl and become airborne in their attempt to eat something ;) The large male woma I have, just this evening, took a leap from within the tub and nearly got my neck, I was 2 metres away from him, and that didn't stop him. I gave him 2 jumbo rats and he very quickly calmed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back