whats your biggest fear

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is easymy BIGGEST fear is the NPWS, im scared they will screw with the laws an i wont even be able to keep a beardie let alone anything else thats cold blooded!!!

One of them would be actually liking and listening to a top 40 countdown! ;) *shudders*

im scared to death of spiders :(:(:( i cant sit in the same room as a huntsman it has to be killed

One big fear i have had as long as I can remember is massive natural disaster ( asteroids, tidal wave etc) hubby says its a control thing coz if given the choice i'd rather somebody pull a gun so i could possibly save my self. I personally think i watched to many scary movies as a kid.lol I'm also scared of the dark and the unknown.

so strange how the human mind works. I wouldn't have thought that a burly tough looking bloke like you would be afraid of something like grasshoppers lol. (not having a go just an observation lol)[/quote]
that is my wife who put that up not me:D you wanna hear her scream when the kids bring one in:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My Biggest fear is spiders, any size. I can't even kill a spider because I won't get close enough to touch it (they always jump on me if I get close lol). If one is in the house, then I'm outside :lol: .

A friend of mine is absolutely terrified of Frogs, even baby one's. He refuses to come to my house as I know keep frogs. One night I picked a frog up and said just look there ok, he almost took my whole wall out (there was no time to open the door) :lol:

Allana :)

im sccared of roaches to! once one flew on my head and ididnt no till someone told me scared the jeebuz out of me lol

1) sharp objects pokking out my eyes
2) small/baby lizards (dont mind big ones)
3) the wall falling down on my while i sleep
4) snakes in water

Moths... they always go for my head!
I got them back when I had to catch em and mush em up for the baby sparrows (they fell from their nest) I was looking after. Muahahaha. Take that moths!

Oh and HUGE grasshoppers. They're just gross.

I dont like cockroaches; but I'm not scared of them.

Hmm. Oh and deep water/water that I cant see the bottom of. Oh and swimming with small-medium sized fish... geh, they stare at you; it's so creepy... I'd be fine with sharks and huge cods though.

Oh, oh, and swimming with jellyfish. Man, that made me swim for the shore; stuff snorkeling with them fellas.

SPIDERS........SHARKS.......SPIDERWEBS......and i am a wimp when it comes to seeing the dentist i have to be in total agony b4 i go !!!! so i remember to always brush my teeth twice a day :)....redbellybite

y there so harmless and evryone love x-mas beetles :)

Not when they get in your ear at 3am. My partner now goes mad when the Xmas beetles come inside. Made quite a sight, I can tell you :lol:. My biggest fear is being cooked day after day.... AAAGH it's happening :shock:........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back