who is Hozy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so how you guys going with the session?? sounds like you have been through a few pounds or weed lol nice work!

this thread is dieing now becuase i have stopped posting on this site becuase i am blocked!

geee thanks guys real tresure to look at down the track "hozy the bigest b***sh** artist this sites even see hahaha yea whatever!!!

mmm nice to see you all think i'm a rednuts b/f lol no offence teamsherman but still all the same i'm NOT GAY!!!

sorry to disapoint lol

i am getting 2 snakes!!
and if you all still think i'm not ready as me some questions and i will answer them as best i can to see is i have what you think it takes to be a BEGINNER!! LOL

thanx again

benjimen

Dude, Steer clear of hybrids as a begginers snake, not only are they illegal but what if you plan to bread in the future? Not a very good first snake IMO

banned2.jpg

hozy, get a snake. Make it a pure bred. And just make how you have considered everything eg: Where to get food from, how youre going to feed it, whether you can afford the food and also consider your own track record for keeping pets. I dont think a snake would make a good first pet. You said that when you thought you got tageed you fainted from fright, does this mean that when a python tags you (and it will) you will want to get rid of it? Just make sure you think everything through mate ok?

Ok, you want questions? How many ventral scales do pythons have?

because knowing this makes a python look better :rolleyes:

I think we should all stop bagging him out now, because, well......

Nah Screw it, please continue....

get a snake Hozy and stop moaning. There are dozens of them available. Go borrow a book from the library., get an idea what you want then have a browse on Herptrader and ReptilesDownUnder.
Get a coastal carpet. Its easy, its not to expensive and if it doesnt work out you can sell it qiuckly.
Cheers
Peter
ps. do it now, go on. dont pout, get moving. NOW.

u wish daniel but i dont think this train is stopping yet. :lol:

Tee hee (sarcastic tone) this thread is about as useless as the first one.

is that coz everyone thinks he is your ,,edited,,,?

Nah, people thinking i have a edited is good!

But as i said, this thread is really pointless.

God! You are looking hotter and hotter every day Sherms :lol: :lol:

I'm trying to steer well clear of this thread, but I'm chomping at the bit to have me a piece of Benny pie :lol: :lol: See how restained I am Ben! :wink:

Can't someone just create an artifical member on this site in the same vane as....ummm....you know, someone worth bagging? Someone.......well,.....someone like Hozy :twisted:

ok now im hurt i have no moosey !!!!!

Don't take it too personally Jimmy - you were king for a long time :lol: NOW MOVE OVER GODDAMNIT! :twisted: :lol:

dude,

I'm the rednut and im shermo's bf

get your facts straight

Samma31 - LMFAO :lol:

Beam me outta here Scotty! Damn it man do it NOW!!!! My sides are splitting! :lol: :lol:

:lol: Hes AGENT 86....Then again he could be Bin Laden he runs a souvenir shop in alice springs. :lol:

the point of this is to be a pointless point
lol
its just talking $hit, and i love it!
entertainment value is definatly there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back