who is Hozy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking at that same way Bryony.
People who are getting sick of hozy can avoid this topic.
But many others like to be amused by his creative mind.

I agree Jimmy. But I can't help my self to be little naughty after all his posts here.

Hozy - I am taking different aproach from now on. Just please watch what you type.

My head hurts :(

Last night, there was 7 replies to this thread, now there are 90, I stopped reading after the 7. I'm surprised so many people give a f%$#. :)

Hozy is a 15 year-old kid who wants a snake.

Well said Nome, i'll admit i stopped reading that other thread cos it was just rubbish.

Leave the guy alone

i am still king and u know it moosey
Sorry Jimmy but you are a nobody now, down to the bottom of the pile with you... :wink: :lol:

Hozy is a 15 year-old kid who wants a snake.
And even if he's not I couldn't really give a rats ****.
I've found it best to use thawed frozen rats arses, it's easier to go to the freezer and select a suitable size.

great point nothn2do!
never thought of it that way ;)

Who is hosey

8) Gonna get me 2 stuffed toads,put the suckers on top of the computer. Callm Hozy and Cozy. 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

RE: Who is hosey

Gonna get me 2 stuffed toads,put the suckers on top of the computer. Callm Hozy and Cozy.
You haven't been doing the old lick the toad bit by any chance have ya :roll: :lol:

RE: Who is hosey

*homer gurgle*
Mmmmmmmm toad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back