Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knobbies

Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask around and see what people are looking to purchase at the castle hill reptile expo??? I hoping to pick up some nice knob tailed geckos :)

Regards
Mitch

Probaly just equipment I am not allowed to get any more snake till I move out. Apparently 4 is enough according to my family.

I'm interested in Gecko's, although I would have to do a lot more research into their needs before I consider it...

id love to go just to see but South Australia is a bit far away from the expo , plus id probably buy a 20+ Levis

frogs, and a Black Headed Python or a Woma hopefully

does anybody know the price range of those to snakes
thanks

i will have for sale there womas, bhp, olives , ewd, childreni , blueys , bredls , two waters 1.5 each but not related and will buy stock there as well .

I couldn't care less about patternless levis mate, you should know that. I'm a real fan of the stellatus ;)

Is that right mate. I have 2 hatchies and my breeding pair and that's it :( wish I had more mate. If I did id offload some to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back