why dont people look after their reptiles????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher it sounds like you are doing the best you can for the poor little thing. Hope it turns out ok.
Chris1 dont be so rude, he has sone more than most would have for this little guy.

weetbix, not that i give a hoot what u think, but of the 6 times teh question was asked they all got ignored.
how is that rude? (compared to ur dig @ my husbandry the other day which teh vet felt was perfectly fine)

its a bit frustrating when people are trying to help and questions arent being answered.

who my easterns will never eat veg. Lucky i have 3 roach colones and 1 mealie colony or mine would send me broach.

maby try feeding the skinny just "meaty foods" as the veges might keep flushing him out. That would be my best guess.

try a little roo mince you get it at most supermarkets its in a sealed packet in cold food pet sections. 100% roo mince its a cat brand.

sweat thanks i will go to the shops tonight. as far as getting tests done how much will that cost

Eggs are good, if you soak some bearded dragon pellets in raw egg that might help too. And to Chris 1 - i don't think Weet-bix was just having a dig at you. No-one asked 6 times if it had worms, different people suggested a couple of times to have it tested. And Chris mate, at 16 you are showing a damn lot more responsibility that a lot of grown adults i've met. Keep it up mate. Have you given the little guys names?

only one of my eastern (stumpy) cause its missing half its tale dont have any other names for the others i have too many animals to rember names for them all. lol

some times when an animals goes with out food for such a long time(as this case looks to be) organs start to shut down which normally leads to a slow painful death. If it is not worms and it is eating and still not putting on condition then you should go to a vet and ask for a full examination - personally i would not have left the vets till they had found the problem and if they were not capable vets i would take it some where else. Its nobel of you to buy the beardie but if you dont have the knowledge or the funds then it will not get better in your care. Weet-bix it was not rude of Chris 1 to ask as i was also getting anoyed thet he was ignoring the questions of importance.

out of the 6 times you've been asked if its been tested for worms and parasites you havent managed to answer that once,....are you ignoring the question for a reason?

also who is your vet?
another question you dontn seem too keen to answer,..

people are asking questions that need to be answered in order to try and help your beardy.
try answering them.

wow there's really no need for that.

Hope it works out ok christopher, those pictures were horrendous

wow there's really no need for that.

Hope it works out ok christopher, those pictures were horrendous
Yes there is. Chris1 is trying to help, jeez.

Weet-bix it was not rude of Chris 1 to ask as i was also getting anoyed thet he was ignoring the questions of importance.

at least i want the only one,....thanks Bundy and Dave. :)

Christopher51383 and i have made peace, so you can all stop stressing.

Tsidasa commenting on snarkiness, wow, thats rich,...!! :p

Good to see people offering help with various suggestions, just glad the important questions got answered eventually and that's all Chris1 was trying to achieve as it seemed many posts were going back and forwards but not getting results/answers.

I really hope the beardy gets better and glad you are putting the effort in Christopher. Vet bills are ridiculous and frustrating if you don't get results but it's part of the trip of owning pets.

I'm glad you bought them because who knows where they'd be at if you didn't.

The photo you have of the easterns, are they fiesty? With their beards out like that they look cranky. Are Easterns always like that or is it possible they could have been wild caught?

You sure this beardy is not just 'old" ??
And the owner has told you that they were only '3'?
I have seen this happen to old ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not sure if it is just old or what. the easterns dont like the camera cause they know it makes a flash. without a camera they are fine to get out and handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back