Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitten on the chest by a horse (lucky I wasn't a girl, could have been a lot worse)
Bitten on the finger by a ferret
Bitten on the thumb by a goat (That bloody hurt, my thumb was crunched by its back teeth)
Fallen off too many horses (The worst was going over backwards and hitting my head on a star picket, it split my helmet in two)
Dragged by a horse after getting a lunging rope wrapped around my ankle

That's what I can think of right now

Mrmikk

...and more importantly HOW did your friend manage to get mauled by a LION!?

;)

bitten by a horse on the shoulder....not too bad

my mate was unlucky enough to be bitten by a vervit monkey(spel?) on his right **** cheek and then the year after he was bitten by an adder.

another mates sister was bitten by a hihenna(spel?) but that was at one of those animal sanctuary things.

I have been bitten 12 times by Redback Spiders do they count as animals
The first few times was agony but the last couple didnt even raise a lump

how do you manage to be bitten 12 times?
surely after a couple youd get wise about them.

umm would be eastern water dragons lol,
was down the river catching them (and leting them go ) one latched on to me pretty good
cheers
brad

Whats with this thread... I expected to see some great pics....

Whats happened to the saying "PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN"?????

Whats with this thread... I expected to see some great pics....

Whats happened to the saying "PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN"?????

Sorry about that, I wasn't quite thinking about saving the moment for posterity, more so getting my butt out of the situation. I'll see what I can do for you next time. :?

mrmikk

I got bitten on the boob by a lion cub in Africa. (photo attatched of bruise)

I was riding a horse in Africa and it decided to take me into an Acacia bush and do donuts. I got filled with thorns.

I got bitten buy a horse when i was 8 and i got a scar.

I also got stung by a bluebottle when I was 8 and i was paralised with pain for the following 3 hours. It wraped up around my legs and my back, I think that one of the scars on my leg is from it. (not sure though)

Attachments

• lion bite bruise.jpg
    lion bite bruise.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Might as well join in.

I've been jumped on by a bull.
Broke two ribs and scratched my lung the first time.
Broke three ribs the second time.

Well... I can't say that I've had any really bad injuries from animals... The worst scarring I've had was from a domestic cat... he didn't like going to the vet, and I bore the brunt of his opinion. I still have the scarring, and that was 17 years ago. The more interesting ones... ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, parrots, chinchillas, even stepped on by horses... and yes, I have even had a lion jump on top of me and bat me around :) No lasting damage though :) Pretty much all of my scarring has come from that one cat... the rest are interesting stories, but no scars and no hospital visits :)

Sam

Ive got to update my injury list after the weekend. I have spent the last few months breaking in a lovely quiet horse, have been riding her for the past 6 weeks with no problems. Had her first show lined up for saturday. I was riding her on friday afternoon, asked her to come back from canter to trot and she tripped and flipped completely over on top of me! I have ended up with a definate broken right elbow and I suspect the same on the left though I wouldnt tell the hospital cause I refused to have both arms up to my shoulders in plaster! My leg is also badly bruised (from knew to toe), though very luckily not broken! In 25 years of riding, this is my first real serious injury!

Cheers

of the fall? I wish, there were like 10 people standing there, cant believe none of them thought to get a pic ( was over pretty quickly though) As for pics now, nothing very exciting, just tried to take some with my phone, but you cant see much clearly.

Cheers

Taken on sat morning when I was feeling very sore and sorry for myself (and sitting watching someone else compete my horse because I couldnt run)
Image019.jpg

With my phone, not clear at all, best I could do
Image003.jpg

Cheers

I was riding to work when i lived in Qld and hit a Kangaroo on my bike so it is animal inflicted.

snapped my fibula in 2 place have a plate and 14 screws in that now
lost half a finger after getting squashed between the bike and the road and lost the tip of another
skinned my hands, knees and shoulder
ear was nearly ripped of after sliding on the road on my helmet
internal bleeding and brusing to most internal organs, which meant that i ended up having my gaule bladder removed
11 months of work

all up 32staples, 56 stiches, 16 screws, 1 plate and 4 K wires

and yes it hurt a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back