Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do research at the Great Barrier Reef on different shark species. I got bitten by a 4ft black tip shark while I was moving him from one tank to another. I forgave him though - the other tank was full of concentrated anaesthetic meant to kill him.

only doing 80 but thick fog and pitch black early morning, wrong time to be riding

yes the roo died, first thing i asked when i woke up 2 weeks latter

I bought a ferret that i was told did not bite and the first thing it did was latch onto my hand at the base of my pinky. damn that hurt he did not let go for ages and tried everything i could... He didn't just bite though he clamped on and nawed on my hand. most painful think i have ever experienced and i have had for kids naturally no drugs involved 2 tats and a tongue piercing

Take the 2000psi on the tip of eagle talons, stick your wrist in its grip and watch what happens. Ask me cause i know

I was attacked by a cat many years ago when i was working in the grooming shop.
It didn't want to come out of it's cage, so i turned my back on it for a second and next thing i knew the cat launched itself at me and landed on my back and proceeded to claw and bite me.
The tetnus injections and having the doc clean up the bites was nearly as painful as the cat attacking me.
I've been bitten on the side of my face, luckily the scar is in my hair, and that was by a bull terrier.
I was pinned on the groung by a newfoundland who just came out of surgery, it was a dead weight.

Kicked and belted by a roo.
Hospitalised via tick bite.
Bitten on hand by freshie croc.
Ankle opened by a dog.
Pecked and flapped by angry rooster(he was eaten that night).
Butted by sheep.
Knocked about by horses and cattle.

probably so much more too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back